Love never runs out!

Ding!Dong!

Brittany's doorbell rings!

Brittany opens the door!

There's nobody there! She closes the door! She turns around and there's Zayn!

"Ahhhhh Zayn" Brittany yells and runs and jumps on Zayn.

"Hi Brittany" Zayn says and catches Brittany. "Your back!" Brittany says. "Ya! Just got back twenty minutes ago" Zayn said. Brittany kisses Zayn passionately. Brittany brakes the kiss to say " I missed you so so much". One direction was on tour for four months. "We should have a small pool party today or tomorrow if you want?" Brittany said. "Yeah that will be fine let's do it today I have an idea you text your girls don't tell them the guys are back ok?" Zayn said. "Ok, but don't you think the guys are already back?" Brittany said. "No they said tested text me when there back do it now tell them to come over at 7:00! Ok?" Zayn said. So Brittany enters group chat on her phone and selects: Mackenzie, Zada,Millie, and Lesly.

Here's what they texted!

Brittany: Hey guys I'm having a small pool party can you guys come at 7:00 ?

All: Yes!!

"Ok there all coming what now ?" Brittany says. "Go get those light heart thingys that we have for the pool and get your leaf pad bout thing ok?" Zayn said. "Ok, baby" Brittany says. Brittany gets then and buts them in the pool.

Ding!Dong!

"Whose that Zayn?" Brittany says. "The guys" Zayn says while answering the door. "They are here already?" Brittany said. "Yes we are" Liam said. "Oh hi Liam, Louis,Niall, and Harry" Brittany said. Zayn says " The girls will be here in fifteen minutes so you know where the guest bathroom is so go change into your swimming suits". Brittany says "I'm going to change Into my bikini, you can follow me if you want Zayn" Brittany winks. Brittany leaves the room. "I'm gonna follow her see you later" Zayn runs after Brittany. "I'm coming to get you Brittany" Zayn yells. Zayn runs up the stairs! He finally gets up stairs! But Brittany's not there!