Authors Note

Hi there I'm back gianebondal, yes I'm back cause I'm not yet gone. Hahaha. By the way this is my third story a kpop ship Vsoo, and I hope you will read, vote, and comment. Please enjoy also. This is just a Fanfiction. This story is just imaginations of the author.

If you don't want this story door, window, etc are open for you to leave. Please leave this alone if you don't want to read. This fanfiction story is for just Vsoo shippers but if you are not Vsoo shipper you can still read it. Respect the other readers and especially the Author. 

I know lot of you just want to read and don't want to vote and comment, its okay I understand hehe. But goodly I want you to vote and comment. If there are same in this story to yours it is just a "COINCIDENCE" are we clear?

If there are new readers her my other stories are "BangtanPink and Sookook" You should check it now!!!

I don't want a comments like, " I don't like this story" Like I said window, door, is free. In your comments leave a lot of love. Thank you all!

Please support and love me, help me to gain more chapters incase my mind is blank. Please enjoyyy!

Your Love and Support is appreciated by the author😊

© All Rights Reserved