Chapter one

I look around the office. Looking at the lady on the desk.. Hearing her fingers typing on the keyboard fast. I was nervous. The office phone rings. She looks at it then picks it up.

"Hello?" She asked. She froze then smiled." Thank you so much. Oh and also I was going to call you but I want Luke Hemming's to the office for new comer." She pauses for awhile. I hold the paper tightly. She opens her mouth." Thank you so much." She said then hung up on her. I look at my half crumbled paper. I kept on staring at it till a dude clears his throat. I look up at him. He stands there with his hands shoved in his pocket pants. He looks at me chewing his gum. He smiles showing a little of his teeth. His lip had a lip piercing. His hair colour was blonde spiked a little up. He looks down at me and smiles. I get up and adjust my bag on my shoulder. The boy looks at me and hands out his hand. I look at him weird.

"My name is Luke I'll be showing you around this whole week." He said with his hand straight out. He stood there like that. I look at his hand. He clears his throat. I look up he chuckles when I look up at him." Schedule please?" He asked. I mentally slap myself. I hand my schedule to him. He looks at my schedule and then hands it back to me.

"Do you not need another copy?" I asked as I grab my schedule in my hands. He chuckles and looks at me for awhile.

"Hey Luke!" A guy shouted. He turns around. I look to see behind him. It was a boy with drum sticks on his hand and twirling it in one hand. He smiles at me and comes up at me." New one mate?" He asked looking at Luke. I just stood there. Looking down at the floor.

Wooh my shoes look nice today. I thought as I look at my marvel vans. I look back up to see Luke almost laughing. I tap his shoulder." Hey you know what you should do?" I asked him. He looks at me.

"What?" He asked turning his body towards me.

"You should show me around." I said smiling. He smiles back

"You are pretty funny." He said smiling. I nod and bowed down. He laughs a lite harder. I smile and walk next to him. He looks at me." What made you come here?" He asked. I look at him then back at the ground.

"I'm here cause my mum wants me to be more." I stopped. What do I say I one can know! He looks at me. I smile." She wants me to be more social." I said. He smiles and nods.

"Well you can hangout with me and Ashton and maybe Louis. They are great guys." He said smiling. I nod.

"Sure I'll love that." I said. He slaps himself making me laugh. I looked at him still laughing." Are you okay or was there a bug?" I asked looking at him. He laughs.

"No I just never asked you your name?" He said looking at me. I nod.

"My name is Zoe." I said smiling. He nods and starts walking. I start walking with him.

"First class is math. Which I'm in. I'm not really good at it." He said walking me to the class. We walk up the stairs in silent. Till the bell rings. I look up at him. He chuckles." It's only the first bell you know the 8 o'clock bell." He said.

"Oh I knew that!" I said with a weird motion of hands. He laughs. We walk up in front of red and blue locker. He puts his hands on the combo knob.

"Um your combo." He asked. I let out an oh and grab my schedule out. I unwrinkled the paper showing him the locker combo. He looks at the paper once and opens my locker." You can put your stuff in here for know just grab your stuff you need like.." He stops and opens my bag up. He grabs a few stuff from my bag." You need a binder.." He opens it up." Nice already have paper." He said putting the binder in my hands." You need this." He puts two notebooks in my hands." And this." He puts a pencil in my hand and close my locker. He looks at me." Well lets get going before we get yelled at." He said jokingly. I laugh a little and walk behind him. He opens the door and walks In. I walk in after him. The whole class stares at me.

Did I kill something? I look around. I saw a boy he was looking straight at me and then looked down quickly. I shifted a little standing straight. The teacher clears her throat." And who are you?" She asked looking at me. I stand in front of Luke.

"I'm Zoe Johnson." I said gripping my stuff. I looked at the teacher. She was looking at her computer. She looks back at me. She takes off her glasses.

"You are sitting next to Luke and Marcel." She said looking back at her computer. Well aren't you a great help. I thought in my head. She looks at me with a death glare. I walk towards the seat and sit down. I look at the boy he was drawing me. I rip a piece of paper and wrote: That's really good. Are you in art next period? I ask. I folded the paper up and pass it to him slowly. He stops drawing and puts his pencil down slowly. He reaches the piece of paper and unfolds it. He pushes his glasses up. I felt someone nudging my arm. I look to see Luke there with his pencil in his mouth.

"I need help." He whispered. I smile a little and look over his paper. I let my hand out signal him to hand me his pencil. He gets it out of his mouth and puts the pencil in my hands. I weird down a easy equation for him to understand. He looks at it for awhile. Then grabs the pencil from hand and writes down the equations answer." Thanks." He said smiling. I smile and nod. I look back at my paper and grab the pencil next to my binder. I saw the paper I handed the kid next to my paper. I open it up and put my pencil down.

Thanks and yes I have art next period. I smile at his pretty hand writing." Zoe what are you smiling about?" The teacher asked. I look up and slowly slide the paper inside my binder." Stand up and tell us what you were smiling about." She said with a serious tone in her voice. I'm so going to hate her this year I can already tell. I stand up from my seat to see people looking at me.

"I was smiling cause I remember that today was my birthday." I said giving her a smile. She looks at me like she can read my mind. I just stood there and sat back down. She grunts and looks back at her computer I stick my tongue at her.

"Mrs. White!" A girl yelled. I snap my head at the girl she gives me an evil smirk. The teacher looks at her.

"Yes?" She asked looking at her like she was her favourite student in the whole world. I roll my eyes and work on my paper.

"Zoe stuck her tongue out on you." She said like she was the most perfect kid in the world. I drop my pencil and look at her. She was looking at the teacher. I look at the teacher she took off her glasses and got out of her chair. Great what is this kindergarten? She comes at me.

•_•

Five votes please and I will continue this book!