chapter 1

As a usual day starting

Luke going to school but he feels something will be slightly different today and what made him a bit sure of that he went down stairs to the kitchen to see his mum but something unusual is there his parents are still asleep no crazy  sister talking and talking "what is it today". He said to himself.

He received a text message from Susan one of his friends saying

I had decided what is the dare…it’s a special one so u should come a bit early”

He didn’t text back and really wanted to know what is that dare. So he was right about having a different day today not as usual.

Here we have luke hemmings and attractive, sexy, hot guy who all the girls droll over he is in high school just started the senior year a month ago and its just like the usual.

Girls drool over him, he bully the girl of every year, make some troubles and go home and go to some detentions and that’s all but he decided to stop troubles this year because he just got bored of them.

He has his three best mates

Calum hood

Ashton Irwin

And

Micheal Clifford

They are together since kindergarten now exactly since that time but they are contacting each other if someone has to move and they ended up together.

And right now luke just got ready to go to school.

Luke maybe be one of the jocks at his school and a very important one but he doesn’t ask any one to do his assignments he is secretly a smartass him and his friends but he is the best and no one nows about it.

 Its not that he hates if someone knew or anything but know one in high school noticed it that much.

This group he is in is just a complete shitted bullshit as he always says.

Susan West is one of those cheerleaders who always care about her look don’t care abot any one else but her self and those three girls who are always by her side just like body guards.

Britney AND Anne

And that guy who is dating Britney

Jack

Also a hot attractive blah blah but not as luke

And there is this guy who is in college just used to go to this school for the football games and he is so hot and attractive and sexy and all even more that luke.

Jason

He takes the first place and luke the second its not that it irritates luke no at all he is not that type of guys neither Jason.

And here is luke just going to the parking lot of the school heading towards the group they are all already there waiting for him.

Micheal’s POV

“where is this luke when will he be here what part of come early does he cant understand?????” susan complains

Well she should know that the regular time of luke to come at school is after half an hour. Its 7:00 right now and he usually comes at 7:30.

But I am not in a mood of talking to this girl infront of me.

 After some seconds luke arrives and approaches us

“hey guys J” he smiles

“hey” I say to him

“Hey man”