Beggining

There was a girl,lets name her Gabri,Gabri was a sensitive girl...never wanted attention tho...but longed gor one persons attention--lets name him JM...he longed for JM's attention,she never got it..infact a there was a girl...JM loved,but that girls attention is at her crush Carl...because of that JM was cold to Gabri-infact he was only cold to Gabri...2 weeks later..Gabri gave up on him,every one was shook,that rumor was spreaded.....then a boy named Alex...he came up to Gabri...Gabri and Alex are not that close....he gave a rose to Gabri,Gabri just accepted it knowing that Alex has feelings for her....she actually took good care of the rose,cause it was the first thing that the first person who has feelings for her gave.....oh,and Gabri wears ulzzang beauty at school too,she's very beautiful with a deep attitude but she is also kind and caring,1 week later Alex asked her out and she agreed,Gabri said she'll just do it to move on and she might fall for Alex.Alex asked her out to a place that she doesnt know,she was confused,she asked Alex the question "Why?" Alex answered,he said "Why not??"
Gabri confessed that she didn't like it there,and she wanted that day to be an end beetween Alex and her.But what she doesnt know,i t   w a s   j u s t   t h e   b e g g i  n i n g
~end of ep.1~》next ep coming soon《☆dialog will be at chapter 2
☆Please vote for this book!!😘