-Master- (Vkook)

Jungkook woke up from a wet dream, panting and sweating. He looked down at his hot pants, with a bulge now popping out at them. He knew he'd get punished if he touched himself, so he decided to get a shower.

Jungkook was a bunny hybrid with white long ears and a white fluffy tail. His master was Kim Taehyung, and he always had work in the mornings. If he was ever horny when master wasn't home, he just had to deal with it. He was never allowed to touch himself, or he'd be punished. He learned that the hard way...

He stepped into the hot shower dampening his soft tail and ears. He was lost in thought, thinking about how hot his daddy was, especially without clothes on. He and his master hadn't fucked in a while, so kookie was especially needy.

When he was just finished rinsing the soap out of his hair and ears he felt a hand wrap around his member. He knew it was Taehyung. "Daddy is sorry, princess" "he's gonna make it up to you" Taehyung said in his ear, starting to slowly pump his member.

"A-ah d- daddy, please" kookie tried holding onto the shower wall for support. Tae began kissing kookie's neck and ran his free hand through his damp hair, scratching his ears in the process. Jungkook couldn't stop whimpering at the feeling.

As Taehyung moved his hand faster on his baby's member, he went down to Jungkooks pink hole. He licked the rim of it making the younger whine. He then pushed his long tongue into the right muscle, making kookie jolt and let out a high pitched moan.

He continued his motions along with pumping his bunny's member until kookie began to shake. "D-daddy,  kookie gonna c-." He was cut off by Taehyung taking his tongue out and retreating his hand from his member.

The younger let out a whimper "daddy please fuck kookie" he whined, his ears bent. Taehyung flipped Jungkook over, having him face him. He attacked the hybrids lips, to which Jungkook kissed back, hands tangled in Tae's now wet hair.

Tae grabbed Jungkooks legs, picking him up with his fragile body against the wall. The older trailed kisses down kookie's jawline to his neck. The younger wrapped his little legs around Tae's waist as he sucked sucked neck, leaving dark red and purple marks. "Mine" Tae whispered against kookie's neck, still licking and kissing it.

As Taehyung began sucking on kookie's nipples he positioned himself near the bunny's still tight hole that was clenching around nothing. Jungkook let out several high pitched moans as tae worked on his nipples.

Tae pushes his tip into kookie's entrance, making the younger moan in pain and pleasure. "A- ah daddy, p- pls move." Still sucking and biting kookie's nipples he began to move. "Ah ah ah~ mm yes" Jungkook moaned as Tae picked up pace. The younger scratched the back of his master's bare back, making the older groan. "Ah, bunny you're so tight" he moaned.

As Tae hung one of kookie's legs on his shoulder, thrusting faster, he found kookie's prostate. "Master! Ah~ right there!" The hybrid almost screamed, along with letting out a string of loud moans.

"Harder" "faster" he screamed, loving every second of what his master was doing to him. "Ah, you feel so good baby, so tight for master" Tae groaned going back to his bunny's neck.

He was now thrusting at an animalistic pace. "Mm I- I'm close master" he moaned as Tae repeatedly jabbed at his special spot. "Cum for daddy my bunny" Tae grunted feeling close as well. Kookie clenched around master's big dick as he came, making Tae reach his high as well.

He spilled his cum all over the older and his own  stomach. Tae released deep inside the hybrid, some spilling out of his clenched hole.

"Always such a good bunny for daddy," Taehyung whispered into the hybrid's big, fluffy ears. "Only for my master."

————————————————————————
HI! I felt like making a vkook/namjin smut book, (considering I love smut lmao.) requests are always open, PLS REQUEST THINGS BABIES!!! I have literally no inspo, so pls gimme some!

Wow I'm rereading this and cringing 🙃

~
Jia 💛