ominous wishes

I'm in school and all I can think of right now is how badly I want to see the preppy bitch next to me die a slow and agonizing death! We used to be friends before I became who I am now. I used to be a normal, happy person, but by the time I was 12, that had all changed.

         I was in the passenger side of the car with my mother listening to Blood on the Dance Floor. We were getting ready to get on the highway, but first we had to drive past the graveyard. When we were halfway past it, my mother swerved to avoid hitting a grotesque figure that I thought was a human boy no older than 9. He had jet black hair, and electrifying blue eyes. But these details were not what stuck out the most. He was covered in freshly shed blood. clots of it under his nails and around his mouth. I screamed as the car flipped twice and landed in the fence of the graveyard.

         when I looked up, i was hanging off the fence. left leg and arm impaled. despite all the pain I was in, i searched for my mother. after several hours of trying to get off the slick and now crimson fence, i wobbled and crawled my way around the area, desperate. before i fainted from blood loss, i saw my mothers body. it was tucked away in a freshly dug grave. one of her legs was jaggedly hanging from her body, and you could see the bones were cleanly cut. her head had a wound that took up most her face. blood was everywhere. her wound was so deep that in most places you could see her skull and the spiderweb cracks that decorated it.

         when i woke up in the hospital I was no longer Sapphire Collins, but instead, Bloody gem. I became obsessed with blood. the way it flowed through and out of a persons body, and how important it was to everyone.my soul obsession was the art behind blood. that is how i wound up with all the scars i have. instead of going directly for other creatures or humans, i first started with myself. well, now I'm bored with that and this chick next to me is going to be my first victim!

        She was walking home, alone when i decided to follow her. when she walked into the woods i thought to myself "how perfect!" and enveloped myself in the inky darkness of the tree's shadows. we were miles away from any civilization, so i came to a decision. with one graceful movement, i removed my jacket, pulled out some rope, and quickly twisted it around her neck.

"hello Christi" i say as a wide grin covers my face. "remember me?"

" Sapphire!" she says in a pleading voice.

I turn her around to look her in the eyes, revealing my face. "not anymore!" i say as i shove her to the ground. she tries to get up, clearly desperate to get away. I pounse on her, pinning her to the ground.

" Quit playing around" she cries

"oh Christi," i say toying with her "since when was i one to play around?" with that i reach into my back pocket and pull out a knife. she screams and i laugh.

 i lower my knife down, parting the flesh of her upper right arm, causing a river of that precious blood that i lived so much. i pull the blade away, listening to her screaming sobs when finally she says,

" why? please...,"

"why u ask? well, simply for the pleasure of seeing your blood spill on into the earth as you struggle to survive!" i say, licking my blade clean of her blood. she sobs and i place my knife on her neck. making a shallow cut at first fore i wanted this excitement to last!

         when her screams reached their peak, i buried my blade into the pit of her stomach! she moaned, the fight leaving her. i was nearly done. so i carved my name into her chest, just above her heart. my new name in all caps " bloody gem". when i saw she was barely moving or making any noises, she became a bore. i finally slit her throat deep enough to see the details of her hyoid and vertebrae.

        when her last breath was drawn, i slowly rose, shoulders shaking. i looked up to the sky and let out a laugh so sinister it scared off all creatures around. i was drenched in her blood, just like the little boy years ago. i had made my first kill and enjoyed it so much that i couldn't wait to do it again!