.: Yandere, Nori Sora :.

Previously...

"Hey! Wait up!!!" He yelled running after Kaori's retreating figure

Kaori's P.O.V.

No wonder I fell in love with you, Haru...
_
Now!

Kaori's P.O.V.

As me and Haru came closer to the gates of Akoyama High I begin to see a girl a bit taller than me with short black hair and Chocolate Brown eyes come into my sight.

Haru P.O.V.

As Kaori and me approch the gates of our school, I begin to see a familiar girl running towards us.

"Umm, excuse me Haru. May I talk to you in private for a moment?" She said with jealousy and hatred lacing her words.

"O-oh ok. Kaori, I'll see you at lunch on the roof! And you better not be late, Baka!"

"Sure..." I hear her say with... Sadness?

"Anyways! I think me and Haru should go somewhere else!" She says

"Yeah... See you..." Kaoru said as she began to walk away

As I watched my best friend/ Crush walk away , the strange girl grabbed my hand and started to talk me somewere...

*Little Time Skip! Brought to by Grell and Sabastian!"

As she let go of my hand I noticed we were at the back of school... And nobody else was here...

"Hey Baka! We're are-"

At that moment this girl pinned me to the wall with a knife to my throat!

"Oi! What the-"

"Oh senpai! We're finally Alone!" She exclaimed enthusiastically

"What are you doing! And w-who are you!"

"Oh senpai, that really Hurts to see you not remember me! I was in your class last year after all!"

"I can hardly remember half the class was names! None the less a freak like you!"

At that moment I could tell I made a big mistake.

"Oh senpai! You don't understand! The only freak in school is that so called 'best friend' if yours Kaori Koyami!" She cried pushing a little harder on the knife agenst my throat.

'I'll have to be careful , or i'll die!' I thought

"W-what do you want!?"

"Hahaha! I'snt it obvious!? Your heart!!! I'll I've ever wanted was to love you!"

"W-what!? As if, I hardly even know you! Let alone date you! I don't even know your name!"

Oops...

"Fine then! If you insist on not knowing my name it's Nori Sora!"

"Hey! If there sudents back there class starts in 10 minutes! So hurry up!" We heard a teacher call.

"Guess we'll have to finish this later" She says lowering the knife.

"But if you dare tell anyone about this... I won't be afraid to harm that crush of yours"

She said finally dropping the knife from my throat.

"Just remember! This isn't over..." Nori said leaving after saying what she had to say.

After she left I felt a wave of relief wave over me but then worry struck me like a bullet.

' what about Kaori!? Will she be ok? No, If I don't tell anyone... The she'll be ok. But hopefully that Nori won't go back on her word...' I thought

" But if she does... She'll have to face the 'Yandere' side of me..." I mumbled to myself as I walked to class

______________

Kon'ichiwa my fellow readers! What did you think about this new chapter!? No need to answer because I know it's crap! Anyways! I hope in whatever time it is were you are your doing great! Don't forget to be Otaku, and I'll see you in the next part!

Otaku Author Left the chapter!