Chapter One

Zalima's  Pov

'Wake up bitch '
My one of a kind mother screams at me.

Being the omega of the pack while your relatives are the ones your serving doesn't really screams ideal to me.

My name is Zalima Lightburn. Well now I'm at the bottom so my name is just Zalima , I have no surname now.

In my pack my father rules with an iron fist. He doesn't go by any of the Lycan's laws , he says that they are just egotistical half breeds who think they have have a higher status so they make the rules.

Let me let you get what I'm trying to but out there. Just like any other social ground we have an hierarchy.

Moon Goddess
Pure Lycan's
Half breed Lycan's
Alpha's & Lunas
Beta's
Gamma's
Head of the Warriors
Warriors
Pack Members
Omegas

So as you can see I'm at the bottom. My father ,the Alpha says I'm too weak for anyone to know that I'm his.

So he banned me from being anywhere near him if it's not pack related or if we have guest who know I exist.

So that's my story.

'Yes mom'
I say to her.

'Today is the Feast for the Lycan King every alpha must attend with their sons and daughters so it's not going to be you because you don't stand a chance it's for your sister'

'Ava'
Ohh okay.

Go to Ava and find something suitable to cover your fat self.

Being called fat is something I'm used to so it doesn't faze me anymore.

I go to Ava and she shoves me a dress.
She says it the worst one but I think it's the best one everything else is just tiny. But in my mind o know I'm jealous she has a nice figure and I'm just Short and fat.

Mom tells me to get ready and I knock on my brothers door.
I see his mate Hannah.

She is my best friend she knows where I'm coming from so she helps me through my issues and my self confidence. She does my makeup and I get ready.

As soon as I was about to leave I saw my brother Borden and  he goes up to hannah and gives her a hug.

I smile knowing that I won't have a mate. I accepted this fact a long time ago. The moon goddess wouldn't want to burden some one with me.

I get ready and my dad calls me to tell me that he is ready going to the Lycan's pack is like a three hour drive  but it's good for some fresh air.

I step out and my sister scoffs at the dress

'What is that rip doing in my dress!' she screams
It couldn't fit me so it ripped

She says nothing but laugh at me I sit in the car waiting for this nightmare to be over with......

..
..

...

...

........

I was brought out of my slumber by hannah and she told me that we are here.

When I came out of the car I checked my surroundings and saw a huge mansion no a fricking palace.

I walked in behind my family because I'm still an omega.

I finally looked around and look at everyone's outfit

And I checked mine I actually cleaned up well if you asked me

Rhe night was nice. I ate food that I had never had the music was soft and my parents didn't shout at me.

I was called to sit because the king was going to talk.

I thought the king was about 44 years old but I was wrong I saw this Greek god came onto the stage with some piercing blue eyes and a aura around him that makes men beg for mercy and women fall at his feet.

He started talking but I could focus on what he was saying he smelt so good that I would find my self sniffing more than usual.

I felt my mother's hardened glare on me, it's not my fault he wore such a strong perfume.

I looked back up at him and saw him staring intently at me.

Oh fuck

'Look what you did you disreected the king' my mother hissed.

Before I could answer the smell of pine cones and a rainy forest came closer and I was engulf in it not to notice the presence behind me

I saw my father trembled a little and my mother bowed.

I turned around only to be greeted with a hard wall of muscles.

I  mentally cursed my self and looked up. I saw the king .

I bowed in an instant.

My mother stepped forward and tried to apologize but the king stare was on me the entire time. Ava saw this as an opportunity to come over.

She was about to touch him when he said the words I thought I would never hear as long as I lived on this earth

MATE

"Authors Note"

Thank you guys for giving this book a chance I promise I will try to update each day.

Remember
Like
Comment
Share