Chapter 1: Intro

"Talking"
'Thinking'
(Authors Note)
-Writing or Texting-
~P.O.V. or Time Skips~
*Sound Affects*
~Snapes P.O.V.~

'I'm so happy. I have a handsome husband and two wonderful baby boys named Scorpius and Nixis.' I thought as I rocked Scorpios, watching as his big bright Caribbean green eyes drooped with drowsiness, closing as he nodded off to sleep. I put him in the crib with his big twin brother Nixis, and watched as he snuggled closer while Nixis held him protectively.
"Their cute arn't they."
My husband, Tom Riddle, stated.
"Yes they are."
I answered. A small smile gracing my lips.
"We should go to bed now love."
Tom said, His arms snaking their way around my waist.
"Mmm. That sounds nice."
I said leaning into the embrace. Tom kissed my neck, than guided me to our room, where we changed, kissed, and snuggled together into a peaceful slumber.

*Crash! BANG!*

I was woken with a start by loud noises coming from the nursery. I rushed over to the door with Tom at my heels. busting down the door, I saw a cloaked figure scope up Scorpius from his crib, run over to the window, only to turn around and say-
"There can't be two heirs to the dark lord, count yourself lucky that he'll be in better hands."
After saying that, he let out a blood chilling laugh, causing Scorpius to whimper.
"Shut up ya brat."
And with that the cloaked figure disappeared along with my son, out the window. I sank to the floor, sobs poured from my mouth, shaking my shoulders. As I sobbed, Tom walked over to the crib, retrieved Nixis, handed him to me, and pulled both of us into a hug, smushing Nixis between us.
"Mama? Whew is Scowpio? Is he pwayin 'id 'n seek?"
"No Nixis. I'm afraid your brother won't be coming home for a while."
"'ell I will jus has t' wook for him m'self. I'w find him Mama. I Pwamis."
"Oh baby."

My heart hurt hearing Nixis talk about finding him, to the extent that he promised. It hurt cause I knew he wouldn't be able to find him.
'Come home my baby. Please' 
I silently prayed.

~End of Chapter~