Ménage à trois

"Hey Ava !"  I yell at her across the store . She turns around with her her puffy black hair with a big smile and run into my arms. " Daniel " she says with excitement " Daniel I've missed you so much" she says "I missed you too. How was your trip?" I ask. "Oh good my girlfriend Mia and I did so much." She says. " Oh you still with her. How she been treating you." I asked.
She looks at me with her hazel eyes and say
" Alright I guess she has been making me mad these past few days." She say and sigh. " But Daniel you want to come over my house and chill for a minute yeah ........
         Minutes later...
" Wow I haven't been here in a minute. I'm surprised you still got this place clean. I ain't gone lie last time I was her this bitch was looking crusty as fuck, but is looking crisp now." I say. " Boy  if you don't shut yo staking ass up." She whispers. " What we finna do?" I ask. "You'll see, hold on let me go to the bathroom. Go to my room and cut my tv on. The remote is on my bed." She says. I go to her room and I see about five bottles of lube. " Damn she one freaky bitch." I say to myself. As I cut the tv on she walks in. My heart skips a beat because she has on red and black lingerie. Her lingerie show her nipples and her belly ring. "Surprise!" She says. She turns around and her g string spreads her checks. " come on ands let's fuck Dan." She moans
" I ain't trying to sound like no butch or nothing but first of all you a lesbian and you got a girlfriend." I say. "Oh Daniel quit the bullshit .You remember when was seniors and we was at camp and you fingered me when I was sleep. Yeah I was awake and I liked it. Now come on and finished what you started." She says. "Put on a condom to." She says. "I don't use that bullshit. I like it raw and no lube I want your spit." I tell her. " Oh my God Daniel. You always want your way. She unzip my pants and she glances at my pineapple boxers and smirk. She sits on my lap staring into my eyes. "Daniel you've gotten so much darker and muscular." She says as she move her light brown waist side to side. I pull my black smooth dick out and her face is in shock. She spit on the tip of my dick and pull her g string to the side and slowly go in "Damn you tight ." I tell her. She holds my hand and squeezes my hand tighter and tighter I suck her black nipples. She starts riding my slowly and passionately,while I kiss on her neck. "Ava!" Mia says with a dozen of roses in her hand. She runs furiously towards Ava and hit her with the roses "stop! stop!" Ava cries. "How could you Ava , I was coming to make up to you." She yells. I grab Mia and start kissing her she starts to push away with her small hands but she starts to kiss me back. " Let's have a three sum." I said. Mia takes off her clothes and she starts kissing Ava. I push the down on the bed and I go in each of their holes one at a time and Mia and Ava moans as I go inside o them I soon get tired and start fingering Mia and pounding Ava. Mia and Ava moan together and Ava cums so I pull out and go into Mia she starts breathing heavy and moaning "I'm not stopping until you cum." I tell her she moans louder and louder until she squirts on me and Ava. "Oh my God Daniel ." She says. "Hush and let me nut." I tell Mia she starts back moaning until she squirted on me and Ava again. I flip her off of Ava and came hot load on them. " Mia damn u got that on my drawls. You ass done made a pond in here. " I say " Yeah Mia ,I ain't never saw you squirt that dick tore you up huh." Ava says and laughs. "Hell yeah." I said laughing with her. " Y'all leave me alone.And yeah it was good Daniel fucked my nipples on hard"
    THE END