Loss Of Words

I can't believe this shit is happening to me. What the fuck did I do wrong to deserve this. The love of my life is gone and I can't even see his body one last time. I'm left alone to raise our unborn baby girl angel and the twisted sick fuck is somewhere out their just chilling laughing at my pain. But he fucked with the wrong bitch cause me I anit taking this shit laying down hell naw!! Ima kill him and his bitch on my fiance grave this motbafucka ant getting away with this.

My name is Stefanie and this is my story I just hope y'all can take it.

I was a hot and sunny day in Detroit and I was tryna smoke so I hit ma bitch kim up and asked her if she was tryna match that shit. Her ass always wanted to blow. So I went and picked her up in my 2014 impala my brother  got me for my birthday. As I was pulling up to her crib she was walking outside she had a nice as booty with some nicer titties and a small as waist with long pretty blond hair that went down the middle of her back my favorite thing about her though was her full Angelina Jolee lips boy them bitches was pretty she had green eyes too oh yeah mg bitch was bad you know it. She was wearing this white denim high waisted shorts with a pink half blouse and some pink chucks she had her little as hand bag with this weed leaf on it and it said get higher !!

When she got in the car she just looked at me and said "wassup wit my foreign thang I ant Hurd from you in a week bitch was the word bird" I couldn't do shit but laugh and shake my head at her corny ass