The love of my life (hayes grier)

Olivia's pov

My phone was ringing and I saw it was my best friend natty. OLIVIA:Hey natts wyd. NATTS:nothing let's hang out before you leave to north carolina.OLIVIA:Okay Wat do u want to do.NATTS:MALL. OLIVIA: OK let's bring Daya and gabby.NATTS: YAAASSSSSSS.

PHONE CONVO BETWEEN DAYA

OLIVIA: HEY Daya do you wanna go to the mall with me and natts.

Daya: Yeah sure

Olivia's POV

so since natty called gabby and we have an hour to get ready I grabbed my outfit which is

- nude pink high waisted shorts

- a black tee that says LOVE ME OR NOT

- And my black converse

Then I went to the shower.

After 30 minutes I got out of the shower then I put my clothes and then my converse.

Since I had 20 minutes I put some foundation and some mascara and eyeliner.

I put my hair in a high pony tail.

Then waited for natty and Daya.

Natty's POV
since Olivia is leaving tomorrow we are going to throw a surprise party. So since Daya and her boyfriend Keaton are going with us to the mall and Gabby and Her boyfriend Wesley are coming also we are going to get some clothes and dresses for Olivia and then we can get the party started.

Olivia's POV

Natty pulled up at my house with Ber penny board and she looked so skater with her
- jean short
- a blue tank top that says sk8ter boi
- and blue vans.
I went to the garage and got my pennyboard and then we skated over to daya's house. While we were at daya's. Gabby slept over with Wesley and since Wesley went Keaton went to spend time with her.

Gabby's POV

Me and Wes decided to walk instead pennyboarding with everybody else so Daya and Keaton were already dressed and then they were playing around little kids and he just started tickling her.

Wes POV

Gabby looked so gorgeous my brother was just playing with daya and gabby just stared at them then Natty called saying they were on their way here then gabby screamed to Daya and Keaton.
YO LOVE DOVES THEIR ON THERE WAY HERE SO GO FUCKING GET YOUR STUFF. thank you

Daya's POV

Since Keaton,Wes and drew have to go on tour they invited me to go and since Olivia leaves tomorrow I can tell her that I'm going with her and since gabby is already going natty can come.

Olivia' POV
we just arrived to data's house and the first couple that comes is Wes and gabbs and then Keaton and Daya come out and Keaton "accidentally" tripped and fell on top of Daya and they were both laughing and we were just laughing so hard gabby had to go inside because she almost peed in her pants. since she took to long we ditched her the only one who stayed was Wes. about 5 minutes we got to the mall and we started running inside until I saw my favorite store FOREVER 21.
I saw this beautiful golden dress with no straps and it had lace on the back.

Natty's POV

Since Olivia was in forever 21 I went to get Starbucks and while I was In line somebody bupped into me its was the cutest boy I have ever seen he had blue eyes. Hhhi I said shyly and he said I'm sorry my friends pushed me. its alright I said back. hi I'm Nash by the way he said. natty.