Niall the Rescuer

I wrap my arms around my legs in a weak attempt to keep warm against the dirty and cold floors of london. drunk groups and couples of people walk past me pointing and laughing at my crippled body.

tears start gushing out of my eyes when I remember for the 50th time that

Im in a different country

I don't know anyone

I don't have any money

And that my mum has rejected me.

Despite all the stares that I'm getting I can't stop the tears from falling, this is the worst day of my life.

I just want to go home.

Pathetic.

That one word repeats itself over and over again in my head, I've done Kung Fu & boxing since I was 7 yet I just let myself get beat up by that asshole Jack. I always knew that he was bad news but I didn't know he'd be so mean as to kick me out of the hotel in a country on the other side of the world of Australia. I also never knew my mum would just let him beat me up and throw me out.

I no longer have a "family" since my dad left me, saying he'd be back 6 years ago when I was 11. There was always a part of me that knew he wouldn't come back but it doesn't mean I don't have a fantasy of him coming back and taking me to New York to make up for his negligence.

"Oi! Lovely, watchuu doin down therree on the ground?"

I could tell he was drunk due to how badly he was slurring his words.

"Um...nothing..."

He made a grab for my arm but I punched it away with my free arm.

"Aargh, you bitch! How dare you fuching do that!"

Oh crap...

He reached out for my arm again this time didn't stop him sensing he was an aggressive drunk.

"That's right bitch."

He slammed me against the wall and started trailing his big hairy hands up my thighs, not wanting to get punched in the face, I just silently let the tears trail down my cheeks. His hands start getting closer to my underwear and I can feel his hard against my leg. This is too much. I squirm under his touch not caring about what happens just wanting to get away from him.

"Oi! Mate leave the young woman alone"

The drunk guys hand was already in my knickers by now. This is so disgusting I'm about to get raped on a dirty side street in England.

All of a sudden I was cold all over again. That big lump of hair had been yanked away from me, but by who?

"Mate, I told you to leave the girl alone!"

That voice! That hair! Those eyes!

" don't touch me. You're not my mum. I'll do what I want"

"No. You won't"

Niall Horan just knocked out that drunk rapist!

"Hey love. Let me help you"

He offered out his hand to me cautiously but gently as if one little touch would make me shatter like a cracked piece of glass.

"Um. Thank you for your help just now."

"Hey, that's alright lovely"

My gosh if he called me lovely once more I am certain I will faint.

"Do you have a place to stay here in London?"

Oh no. What should I say? If I say no he'll ask why I'm here and if I say yes he'll ask why I'm here.

"No."

"Do you need a place to sleep? If so you can stay at mine."

"Oh, um, thank you but I really couldn't"

"No I insist. It's settled you can stay at mine tonight or as long as you need."