C.M.B

Corbyns POV

I was just walking off of stage when I seen a girl fighting with her boyfriend so I hid behind a wall to were I could still hear them though.

" No Dylan you fucking cheated on me, with my BEST FRIEND to!" she said yelling at him.

" yeah I fucked her so hard she is now pregnant" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

As I stood up he had lifted his hand to hit her. He tried to hit her but I stopped his hand and then I looked him right in his eyes. 

" you do NOT raise your hand to women" and then I thew him back and then I picked the girl up because she was crying so much. I walked her back into my dressing room with me, I sat down and I set her on my lap cuz I was cuddling her to comfort her. 
" hey, shhh, hey it's ok he is gone I am here now" I said to her.

"Corbyn, you don't know what its like to be a virgin dating a boy who had done it almost 14 times and he is only 18" she said looking up at me.

" well, I could help you with that" I said referring to the virgin part.

" which part are you talking about corbyn?" she asked me looking from my eyes to my lips.

" this part" I said and then I kissed her. She instantly kissed back because she knew who it was. She re-adjusted her body so she was comfortable sitting on my lap still. I pulled on the hem of her shirt and she took it off and then I took mine off.

AFTER WHAT THEY DID ( I could not do details because my friend can not do those kind of books so sorry)

" Corbyn, You don't even know my name and I might be pregnant with your child" she said slowing down as she talked hitting sudden realization. 

" Then tell me y- FUCK we have to go to the bus right now" I said getting up and putting my clothes on and grabbing her hand and pulling her up. I brought her to the bus and all the boys looked at me like I was crazy.

" dude why did you bring a fan on the bus?!" Jonah asked me. 

" because I kind of felt bad for her and she is kind of cute" I said looking in her eyes.

A/N: hello yes this is not ashley, this is one of the people who can hack her. So yeah bye