First meeting

"I'm glad you choosed us Elly, I was waiting for you from last year." Christian said, watching her deeply.

It was something strange about him, she could have felt it. Last year when she was here with her girls to this seafood restaurant, the manager Christian proposed her to come to work with them. Elly didn't accepted then, but now they offered her a supervisor position, so she couldn't say no to this. It was a good growing up for her future.

" Thanks for offering me this position!! I'll try to do my best "
" I know you're perfect for this. We will start to learn you step by step everything about this restaurant! "
Looking in his eyes was like a therapy, it was like giving you the most peaceful feeling. He was a man around 38 years old, with a lot of experience and something so young inside him.

" So , see you tomorrow Elly, around 12 you'll have the induction with our assistant manager " and shaking hands, his touching made her feel a strange connection so, she left quickly the restaurant.

    "Finally you're home! I did prepared the food for us, you've took ages to come back. Come in my arms and tell me everything. "  Don,  Elly's boyfriend was not so happy about the idea of her working in that restaurant , he was a bit concerned knowing that the manager ask for her especially to be transferred over there, and after all he's a man and Elly is a real beauty.
     "Everyone was nice and the place is amazing, such a delightful view and you know my favourite food is seafood so I would love to work there ... and doing something different being a supervisor it's a big change for me you know that Don"
    "I'm happy for you , now let's taste my new dish.. and Just please be careful! "
     Don was an amazing chef , it was the way how they've met in a coffeeshop , Elly was the first there like a waitress, but the moment Don came to the interview she knew that he has to be hers.. and she was lucky because the feeling was reciprocal . Don was crazy about her, she was a mixture of good and crazy girl, smart and intelligent. Her smile was contagious and he loved to make her happy.
They did quit both the job, because the owner was all day after Elly, he wanted her too and Don was getting crazy and jealous because he could do nothing, nobody knew that they are together .

Christian Story

       A very busy and rainy day is never quite for a restaurant. People were running inside asking for an available place and of course hot and fresh seafood .
      I was happy , from when they've made me manager The place was running properly and smoothly. Selling increased, all the staff was happy ....more hours and more tips for everyone . It was an Italian family business , having in total 8 restaurants situated in central London .
       Being fully booked , we were just waiting for a reservation made by the manager from the other restaurant for some of his stuff, when the magic happened .... I saw her !
       She was indeed amazing , one of the most handsome girl I ever laid my eyes on . Her tone skin was perfectly tanned and her smile the most beautiful on the earth.
     She was coming straight to me and my heart .... oh Good ... started to go crazy ... Jesus Christian calm down you're a grown up man .. probably 12 years older than her ... what's wrong with you !!!
      "- Bona sera ! We have a reservation under Elly's name . Sorry for being a bit late, travelling on this weather  it's like a horror movie. "
     " - I'm sorry I said but I don't have a reservation under this name ... " haha I had this desire of playing and teasing you .
     " -Are you sure ? " you stopped giggling and looking serious now "my manager confirmed he book the table for us 5 minutes ago " and you showed me his text .... hmm such a good organised girl .
     " - I was just joking with you .. please girl follow me I do have for you the best table from this restaurant! "
       Your smile came back .. you followed while I was trying to find some more information about you and of course your friend .. didn't want to look too desperate, but you were like a magnet for me ... never felt like that ... all night I felt the urge to be near your table . Your friends started to like me ... but unfortunately all the staff started to like you too.
      Celebrating the birthday of one of your friend you drunk couple of glasses of Prosecco and like a mystery you became more sexy.
     " - Elly right ? " Coming straight to you without even thinking I said .. " Would you like to work with us ? "
     " - Oh .. your restaurant it's amazing . And the food , so fresh and tasty, my favourite but I do love my team . I couldn't leave them . "
    "- Just think about it in the future ! We would be more than happy to have you ."  Of course it's more for me .. I was thinking , I need to stay close to you to see you . I will do whatever its needed to be done . In my mind a plan started to blossom!!