It was a Rainy Day

It was a rainy day.. I played basketball outside because I have so many problems.. I was trying to release my anger inside me while shooting the ball.. It feels like the world's problem is all mine.. But no matter how hard I try to shoot the ball.., It's always a fail.. Then I throw the ball very hard in the ring but it just bounced away from me.. I tried to chase the ball.., As I was chasing the ball.. I saw a girl standing beside the ball.. I thought she was hit by the ball.., then I said to myself.. " What is she doing here? It was raining very hard.. "  Then I asked her name.. But she didn't answered.. I tried to take a glance at her face.. Wow!! Such a beautiful girl~! She's so beautifu! ..

As I was looking at her.. I noticed that she's crying.. Could it be beacuse I  hit her with  the ball? Tch! Let me ask her then.. " Umm.. Excuse me.., are you crying because you got hit by the ball? "  I asked her the same question thrice but she just shook her head.. " Umm.. by the way.. I'm Alfred. Will you tell me your name? But.. If you don't want then it's okay with me.. "  I said while looking at her sad face.. 

The rain poured and poured.. i noticed that she's shivering because of the cold atmosphere.. I tried to look for a place where we can let our self dry.. Then I hold her hand and we ran under the rain and went to my house.. I was kinda lucky since my parents are not in my home.. I get some towels and gave it to her.. I also prepared a hot chocolate for her to drink, then slowly, she opened her mouth and said, " T-thank you for all of this.." Then she started to cry again.. " W-wah! w-why are you crying? "  I asked her then I gave her the jar full of cookies.. " I-its just.. I am planning to end my life.. I'm planning to jump in the bridge.. But you came.. You helped me without any hesitation.. You don't even know me.. "  she said while crying.. Then there I realized that I forgot to ask her name again..  " Hey umm.. What's your name by the way? ehehehe.. "  I asked while eating cookies.. " I'm Alice.. Thank you for everything Alfred.. I won't forget this.. But I need to go now.. "  she said while placing the cup of hot chocolate in the table and she walked away from me... "W-WAIT!! "  I shouted.. She stopped and looked at me with a happy face.. My body got stiff and I can't move.. I can't chase her with my situation right now.. It's like my hope is running away from me.. I don't want her to commit suicide.. I forced myself  to move and held her hand.. But my body  moved on its own and i kissed her in the lips.. After I kissed her.., I stared at her blushing face and many images popped -up in my mind.. Now.., I finally remeber this girl.. This girl standing in front of me is the only girl that loved me and the only girl I loved.. (( Including my mom of course )) 

I now remembered everything.. My problem is her.. My problem is Alice.. I suffered from amnesia and I forgot everything about Alice.. I hugged Alice and said, " I.. I'm sorry Alice.. I'm sorry for forgetting you.. I'm.. I'm really sorry "  I don't know what's with me but i'm crying unexpectedly.. I kissed her again and hugged her tightly.. " I-Idiot.. Why are you so idiot? Why didn't  you realize it was me at the first sight? " Alice asked me those questions while crying.. I just giggled and said sorry.. " Even I suffer from amnesia again and again and again.. Even if its almost 100 times.. I wont forget you.. I may forget your name, your face, the memories we had, but I pomise not to forget that I love you!!  "  That's what I said .. and I kissed and hugged her again while the rain is still pouring down..