Chapter one.

Perrie's POV
"ALEX, I AM 17 YEARS OLD I DON'T NEED YOU NEAR ME 24/7!" I shouted. Alex and were arguing. Again. It's all we ever do now.

"WELL I'M SORRY IF EVERYONE FLIRTS WITH YOU! You're mine..." He whispered the last part in my ear. He put his arms around my waist. "You're my bitch Edwards. I can do what I want with you." He pinched my bum.

That's it. "I'm finished, I can't do this. We're done." I said grabbing my bag and leaving.

I don't think I introduced myself. Hello, my name is Perrie Louise Edwards and I'm 17 years old. I go to South Shields High School and I'm what people could say popular. I mean it's great and all but it can be annoying sometimes.

I came out as bisexual last year and then a day after Alex started talking to me. I never loved him and I never will. I feel like I just wanted to feel something. I wanted someone to give affection towards me. It was all great until a couple of months ago. He kept suggesting we have sex but I told him I wasn't ready. He started forcing himself onto me even more then.

I'm so done with everything at the moment.

Jade's POV
Hello. My name is Jade Amelia Thirlwall and I'm 17 years old. I go to South Shields High School. I have like 3 friends: Camila Cabello, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Danielle Peazer. I love them to bits.

You know who else I love to bits? Perrie Edwards. I love her. God damn it. I'm gay, also not out which is a big problem. What am I supposed to do when my dad may disown me. Yeah I might not live with my dad but I still see him and I still want to be in contact with him. Only my friends know I'm gay.

If Perrie let me I'd try to be the perfect girlfriend. I'd be there for her. I'd send her good morning and goodnight text messages. I'd buy her useless crap that she doesn't need but I'd do it anyway. I'd be her shoulder to cry on.

I'd do all that but I can't. I can't because it's Alex doing it. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. I hate him. I hate him with a burning passion. It might be to do with the fact he has my Perrie wrapped around his finger. Jade, stop she's not yours! What do I do to get her?

Come out you idiot!

And how am I supposed to do that?! I can't even do it to my own mother!

"Jade! JADE!!!" Camila shouted waving her hand over my face to pull me out of my trance. "Sorry what?" I asked clearly not knowing what the hell was happening. "I asked if once done the homework for Mr Turner?" Camila asked. "Um I think so" I wasn't so bothered about the maths homework for Mr Turner, I was more bothered about the blonde haired, blue eyed beauty that's never going to be mine.

-

I was running late to art. Art's my favourite lesson but I'm running late. I finally got to class and I pushed open the door. Everyone started at me as I walked to my seat. "Sorry sir, I-I was just running a bit late." Another thing I forgot to say was I'm an awkward and shy person. Really shy. Like really really shy. "Detention tonight! Don't miss it!" He said sternly.

Well that's nice! Note the sarcasm. "Right class, you need to draw something, anything, but it has to mean something to you. It could be something silly or serious, it could someone or something." Sir started rambling on while I was stuck on the words, 'it could be someone.' I know.

I pulled out my sketchbook and my pencil. I got out my colouring pencils. I'd only need a blue one. I started drawing eyes. Her eyes. The eyes I fell in love with. The eyes that are sat opposite me. Shit! She's going to know. She has to. "Wow that's really good! How are you doing that?" Perrie asked dumbfoundly. Shit! Shit! Shit! "Um I don't know?" I muttered really quietly, I couldn't almost hear myself. She giggled for a second and then said, "you're cute!" And started giggling again.

That giggle, oh that giggle. I'd listen to it on replay everywhere I go!