PILLOWTALK (part 1)

You watched closely as your mother washed the dishes from the supper she had prepared earlier.

"Mom" you called, watching her drop a plate in the soapy water.

"Yes y/n?"

You really didn't know why you had called her.

"I'm a bit tired I think I'm gonna head to bed." A quick excuse to cover up the fact that you called her for no reason.

You got up from the table, hugging your mom goodnight. Dragging yourself up the stairs one by one, you realised you actually were tired.

You flipped the switch to your bedroom, walking over to your dresser for your pajamas. You climbed into bed, staring at the ceiling as you thought about the night before. You had gotten to spend some time with your crush. Jimin. Park Jimin. Every girl swam over him. Guys wanted to be him.

The thought of him even wanting to be with you sounded crazy..

You smiled, happy that you even got to hang out with him in the first place. The feeling went away as your eyes became heavier. You were fast asleep.

--
Jimin stood at your door watching as you tried to zip up your party dress.

"Chim can you help me? I can't reach the zipper" you asked, trying your hardest to get the dress up.

"Why jagi? It's cute watching you struggle."

He walked towards you, placing his hand on the zipper. He moved his hand down a little more,placing it on your lower back.

"You know we don't have to go to the party tonight jagi, we can have our own."

You watched in the mirror as his lips glided over the small dip in your neck, his tongue licking and sucking the sensitive skin,marking you as his. "You look so beautiful princess"

"Thank you Jiminnie"

You felt your zipper being pulled down slowly. Jimin's hands felt cold against your skin; his touch sent shivers down your spine. The straps to your dress dropped from your shoulders and the dress fell to the ground.

He chuckled, picking you up and carefully laying you on the bed. His eyes traced your body, his hands spreading your legs.

"Someone's excited,hm?"

You blushed, knowing he was talking about how soaked you were through your panties. He shifted between your legs, kissing from your soft lips down to your belly button. The lower he went the wetter you got. His fingers pressed through your cloth, rubbing your clit slowly.

"Jimin-ah please"

Suddenly your eyes fluttered open. Someone was in your room.

"Y/n I think it's time to get up dear" she said laughing at you.

Embarrassing. How much had she heard? How long had she been there?

"I came upstairs to wake you because your best friend is downstairs waiting for you. It seems like you were sleeping well though." She said, smirking slightly.

You wanted to slap that look off of her face. You felt so embarrassed that you practically fell out of bed trying to get away from her.

"Next time ill call you."she said leaving your room.