First Change

Before his change, he was part of a pack that knew about werewolves. In fact, his pack alpha and beta were werewolf and kinfolk themselves. Leading him and his family, who were the alpha's family (him being the youngest of his family and the one who showed the most promise of becoming a werewolf), to many different forests and coming across many different packs who, like them, were Red Talons in blood and nature. But he never did see a human in his entire young life and didn't understand what the big deal was. Until one day, when his pack came across a group of hunters in their territory. To him they seemed harmless humans, if that's what they were. But they were more than just normal hunters. They were werewolf hunters, kinfolk to BSD's. Those he had heard about. But he didnt know that's what they were.

In his immaturity and young naive nature, he went when his family and pack weren't looking, he went to go take a closer look. Big, no, HUGE mistake. The hunters were accompanied by a young cliath BSD that fateful day and she smelled him 50 feet away. And she took advantage of that. Directing the kinfolk under her employ, she captured the young wolf and then proceeded to go after his family and pack. Making him watch as they slaughtered each one. And at the last moment his father, the alpha and werewolf within his pack, took out the majority of the hunters looking for his young son. However, the cliath BSD attacked the young wolfs father from behind, slitting his throat and tearing him in two. The young wolf became enthralled and experienced his first change. He proceeded to take out the remaining hunters and then go head on with the young female cliath.

After about thirty minutes of fighting she managed to wound him while she had only received little to no damage. The wound he received scarred him for the rest of his life. Another hour goes by and he managed to scar her as well. Blinding her right eye. In that split moment she realized that this fight could be won but only if she regained her strength. Which he then took advantage of. He took the opportunity to sweep her off her feet and then deliver the final blow. But just before he could she took another swing and sent him flying. He hit a massive oak tree and fell unconscious.

When he awoke, the young cliath was gone, along with any evidence that this was anything but a normal wolf hunt. Seeing his pack and family dead took a major toll on him. He blamed himself and vowed to atone for his crime. Knowing that he was born under a philidox moon gave him even more incentive to atone. But it also gave him courage. Because he figured that if he could hunt down and find that female, whose face he would never forget, and kill her for taking his fathers life, maybe, just maybe, he could atone for his sin.