#1: Cross-Over Spirits (Entry by Tsuki)

A Cross-Over Spirit or COS is the child of 2 people from differemt multiverses. The only example of this that the Midnighters have and where they got all their informatiln from is Alyssa, who's mother, Luna Echo Artemis, was from Inktale in the Underverse (Undertale Multiverse) and her father, his name and information is unknown, was from the Bendyverse (The Bendy And The Ink Machine Multiverse).

You see, people from different multiverses aren't supposed to meet or god-forbid have children. But when they do, that child follows by half of the rules of their father's multiverse and half of the rules their mother's multiverse. But they can also do things that realte from each multiverse. Like with Alyssa, she could summon an ink demon if she wanted too because she's half BATIM.

Another thing to know about COS' that they are unstable and often have some kind of disability (mental or phisical) like we see in Alyssa. She has extremely sensitive ears and could go deaf easily if the sound was high enough in pitch. There are no cures for these disorders once they are made clear in a COS, even if there is a cure for the disorder that is apparent in humans, a COS can not be cured because of how severe their condisation is.

Common disabilites COS' could have -

-Extremely sensitive ears
-Extremely sensitive sight
-Color blindness
-Dyslexia
-Autism
-ADHD
-Siezures Disorder
-Bipolar Disorder

Rare disabilites COS' could have -

-Blindness
-Deafness
-Mute
-Split Personality Disorder
-Alice In Wonderland Syndrome
-Stockholm Syndrome
-Anxiety/Panic Disorder
-Depression
-Schizophrenia
-Anti-Social Personality Disorder

Something unique about COS that are half Undertale, it is very rare for them to not be double traited unless they are a monster.

Known COS' -
Alyssa London Artemis