ch. 8; lesbi-honest

Monday, March 22, 2018

Today I had to report back to work, I really didn't wanna go, not because of what went down with me and Adrianna but because ion wanna have to stab a pen in one of them aggy ass customers, get on my damn nerves but that $10 an hour got my check looking pretty damn decent. Today I decided to wear my hair up in two balls, every time I wear my hair like that I get hella compliments. But I know what everyone thinking, am I lesbian? No I'm not. I know it's wrong to date someone you don't really wanna be in a relationship with but I feel like Brianna just wanted to get with me to get back at Jacoby, so I'm just gonna use her while I can. As far as Anna? That girl know how to fuck, I hope I run into her soon, can't wait to put all this ass on her again. I finished getting ready for work as I headed out the door. I hope today go by fast so I can come back home and take a nap, cause I really need it. Soon as I clocked in Adrianna had hella work for me to do and honestly I wasn't even in the mood to do anything. Soon as I got on my break I took my fat ass to subway to get some good ass protein. Soon as I sat down I noticed Brianna walking with some nigga, shit had me heated as fuck. I approached them, cussed her ass out, and continued to eat my sandwich while I listened to my music. It was almost 4:00 , half the day gone and I still haven't heard from jacoby. Xai just keeps apologizing and I told him to stop cause I'm not fucking with him nomore, period. Nigga haven't even fucked me yet and he already begging for the pussy, I'm not even interested in him anymore he turned my mood all the way off. After I clocked back in, once again, I seen Brianna and that boy walking around, laughing. Alright since she wanna play I got something for that ass. I know I said I wasn't lesbian but I'm starting to grow feelings for the girl, least I think I am, I don't know I just know I don't want her fucking no body while she with me. Work day went by fast as fuck, I almost stabbed one lady cause she call herself threatening to throw the buggie at me like bitch you not much taller than the mother fucker, chill before I swipe this card on the back of ya neck. After I clocked out I ran into Adrianna and told her to text me whenever she got off since she already had my number, she grabbed my hand like she didn't want me to leave but shiddd my ass tired as fuck I gotta get home and take a shower... Get this work smell off of me. Soon as I pulled up in the driveway guess who was sitting on my porch? Gah damn Brianna. Fuck she want? I eyed her down as I walked towards my door putting the key in and as soon as I started to close it her ass said something. I wasn't trying to hear shit cause she know she trifling for tryna show out in front of me at my job. She kept apologizing and I really wasn't in the mood to hear it. What I wanted to know was how the hell did she find out where I lived? Anyways that ain't the point, she kept begging and begging for me to let her in and I finally opened the door for her even though I was annoyed as fuck. I made her stay in the living room because I don't play about my showers and my naps. Whole day passed and I ain't get no dick or no pussy...