Falling for HIM

Today was gonna be the worst day of my life, I say as I start to step out of my new bed that my new step father had gotten me. I'm now living in Atlanta Georgia with my mom and her new husband. He wasn't really that bad of a guy but personally he's never gonna measure up to my dad. my father died in a car crash 4 years ago and it crushed me he was my everything. 3 years after my father's death my mom finally found someone his name was Robert and I was happy for her he was the tall dark and handsome type. We moved all the way here because he's some record producer and this way he can be allot closer to his family and his job. OHHH how rude of me by the way my name is Kenya. Anyway I was getting up to get ready to go to school today was my first day and I knew it wasn't gonna be a good one my mother came up to my room and started talking to me " Honey I know your gonna have to get used to the new house and making new friends and things of that nature but look on the bright side" I looked up at her and said "what?" she said " At least your mother is very happy now and you should be happy for me to" I looked up at her and gave her a smile and said I am I swear. She said great and told me to be down stairs in 10 minutes to eat breakfast and then she left. I walked over to my closest and I looked around and tried to find just the perfect outfit for the first day since I'm going to be a junior I wanna look nice. I decide to wear my cheetahs print leggings and a simple crop top with the words live while we're young on front, my black sandals, and my side purse. I walked over to the mirror brushed my teeth washed my face unwrapped my hair put on some lip gloss and I was out of my room and headed down stairs. My mom and step dad were down stairs making out as usually then saw me with wide eyes and stepped away I grabbed a piece of bacon and grabbed my book bag and sat on the couch waiting for one of them to drive me to school. Then Robert and my mom said they had a surprise for me and they walked me outside in front of a Red Camaro I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw it but I turned around and gave Robert and my mom the biggest hug in the world I asked what's this for and they both looked at me and say a late birthday gift. They say now you can drive yourself to school I give them one last hug then I hop right in and head to school I already know where it is me and my mom came few times to check it out so I can find all my classes and get a feel for the school it was about 20 minutes away while riding there I blasted my new song obsession Summer by Calvin Harris. When I finally made it to school I parked in the student parking lot and walked right into the building I saw groups of old friends giving hugs and people talking and teachers and I just stood there looking kinda lost but Ik were I was going then out the side of my eye I saw this guy he was the most gorgeous guy you could have ever laid eyes on he had the most amazing blue eyes and blond hair was up and out of his face like he gelled it he was about 6 feet 2 inches from where I was from and he stood against the wall with his whole group of friends around him and I looked over to see him looking at me I turned my head quick just to run into someone and we head butt I fall back on my ass then I look up to see the person I hit was a girl she was very fair skin with no ass and a little chest about my height which is 5 feet 5 inches I reached down to help her but she said move bitch what the Hell is your problem don't you know who I am I said first off I don't give a Fuck who you are and it was an accident and another thing I'm not a fucking bitch you might wanna look in the mirror for that and with that I left to go to my locker leaving her and her stupid friends dumb founded. Once I made it to my locker I got everything I needed and the late bell started to ring and I was shocked I only had one minute to get half way across the school so I started to run and two minutes after the bell ran I finally made it to Ms. Smith's Honor Geometry class I walked in and got stares from a few and then I saw him again he was sitting in a desk by himself and Ms. Smith introduced me and told me we are working in partners and sat me right next to the guy of my dreams I tried not to make it to obvious that I was staring at him he looked up at me and gave me a perfect white smile and said Hey my name is William but you can call me Will nice to meet you. I was shocked out how intelligent he sounded when I first saw him I thought he was one of those guys you can just look at but can't really have a good conversation with. I introduced myself again and he said I know who you are your the only girl that I have seen that's ever stood up to Tiffany I was like oooh your talking about that girl from this morning I tried to apologize to but she tried to curse me out and I'm not having any of that from anyone. With that he let out a little chuckle and looked down at the work then he said I like a girl that can stand up for herself not like most of the girls her who are all afraid of her. I wanted to scream out in excitement but I looked down and smiled. Before the class was over we decided to have lunch together and before I knew it the lunch bell was ringing then we walked down to much the cafeteria was separated by groups me and him sat at a table with a bunch of guys and he introduced me as the new bad ass I just laughed it off. By the end of the day we had got to know each other a little better and he even asked for my number I gladly gave it to him as he walked me to my car then I was headed home looking forward to telling my mom about the great day and the new guy maybe living here won't be as horrible as I thought.