Chapter 1

Sofia's POV-

It had been a long day. First I spilled hot coffee all over myself at work. Yes that's just how clumsy I was.

Then when I got home Ricky nearly scared the living crap outta me when he jumped out in front of me.

After that Kian's squeaking girlfriend (gonna use a random name cuz I love Andrea) Aria was over. She seemed really nice at first, but after the first time we met she was a big pain to me after that.

She absolutely hated me. And I never understood why. But still i tried to be nice to her for Kian's sake.

I finally changed into fresh coffee stain free clothes and laid on my bed. I knew I had to get dinner started soon, or maybe I'll just let JC cook.

I was tired and drained from the day. All I wanted to do was take a nap. And maybe watch some Pretty Little Liars with Connor or Ricky. It was our favorite thing to watch together.

Finally after all that had gone wrong that day and I was actually trying to see the good things of that day, my boyfriend dumped me over text.

Over text! What kind of butt does that.

So now all I wanted to do was die. Everything had gone wrong that day, but I knew I had to get up and make dinner because honestly I didn't want what JC would've cooked.

I decided on sandwiches I mean their simple but yummy right?

"DINNER!" I screamed as I heard loud footsteps come down the stairs and run to the kitchen Sam, Trevor, Connor, Ricky, and JC all came down and grabbed a sandwich or two and mumbled a thank you.

I grabbed a half a sandwich for myself and a glass of water before walking up the stairs to my room.

I could hear Kian and Aria laughing their heads off. I just rolled my eyes. I took a bite out of my sandwich and stared at the ceiling.

Connor barched threw the door without even knocking. Typical Connor.

"What's got you down in the dumps you gotta turn that frown upside down" Connor said pinching my cheeks in attempted to "turn my frown upside down" I giggled lightly.

"There that's better" Connor smiled "but really what's got you down"

I told him all that had happened that day, but leaving out the part about Kian's girlfriend.

"I'm sorry" he said "I think this calls for ice cream and Pretty Little Liars with Ricky" Connor said pulling me out of my room.

"Ok." I mumbled just flat out tired.

Ricky came thundering down the stairs behind us after Connor told him about our Pretty Little Liars Marathon.

They both sat down as I laid across them. They didn't care if I laid on them and even if they did. I didn't.

After about 5 episodes I had fallen asleep.

Connors POV-

Sofia had fallen asleep on me and Ricky. Kian walked down the stairs with Aria.

I didn't like her very much. She was always terrible to the other members of O2L and Sofia. But if kian was happy I guess that's all we can ask for.

"I'll be right back Aria, I forgot something upstairs." Kian said running up to his room leaving Aria alone with us.

She rolled her eyes when she saw Sofia. "Isnt she just ugly and sad." Aria laughed to herself.

Me and Ricky looked at eachother in disbelief. "Leave Sofia alone." I said about ready to slap her.

Kian came down the stairs and kissed Aria on the cheek. Aria acted like nothing happened. I sighed to myself.

I was ready for that relationship to be over.