Disaster

*BANG* 

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

Gun shots go off in the opposite direction of the CDC group..

"Guys..that came from Nick's area! We need to go!" Ghetto yells as everyone starts running through the halls.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you~" A voice says from the shadows of the hallway.

"Whose there! Come out, & face us you coward!" Yells A.K as he holds up his gun, & signals the others to follow.

"My, my~ I always knew you were a strong group, but I'm disappionted in you for forgetting me~" The figure says as he steps out of the shadows.

"Gasp! Red! But..but how! We thought you were dead!" Shark says raising his gun up to Red's head.

"Oh yes. That was a hard time for everyone..After that second explosion you fuckers set off at my second base we had to go hide for a while!..Making you think I was dead..I also had a little help with my escape too~" Red says smirking, & ignoring the gun.

Soon another figure steps out of the shadows, & it's a shocker for everyone.

"C-cory?..But I..But I thought you were dead! WHY didn't you come back to us! To me.." Uni asks dropping his head down staring at the group in disbelief.

Cory simply smiles..

""Why hello to you too Uni..Anyway why would I go back to the group who left me for dead? After..that..I watched you walk away from me..Red came to save me..He took acre of me again.." Cory explains as he crosses his arms.

Uni looks back up quickly opening, & closing his mouth before more gun fires go off..

"NICK! What do you want Red. We don't want to deal with you again.." Major Grey says as he walks in front of everyone. 

Red only smirks..

"Oh I have what I want..Though it's a shame I can't eat him..anyhoo! it is only a matter of time before I get my signal to leave.." Red says as his smirk gets wider, holding a sneer back from the group.

"If you even lay a hand on Nick I will personally deal with you myself." Tommy says as he steps up next to Major Grey." & trust me, everyone else has my back too." He finishes as Tommy's face went to worried to pissed off.

"Oh I won't be landing a hand on poor Nick..that's Ross's job~" Red says as he pulls out something, & signals Cory to follow him.

"Wait..Ross is alive too! What do you guys plan on doing to him!" Shelby asks almost running after them.

As Red continues to walk he looks behind his shoulder..

"I'll give you a year to find out, but Ross..gives you, & the Doctors hm...four months..Goodbye~" Red says as they start running down the hallway.

"Wait what! No! Come on guys!" AK yells trying to catch up with them.

They all run through the hallways trying to catch up to Red, & Cory, but they come across something else instead..

"Oh.My.God..what happened?" Ghetto asks bending down to help Bobby up. Bobby coughs, & Shark brings water out for him. Shelby walks over to Corl, & Ryguy.

"Are you guys ok? You look like a battle happened, & you were in it.." Major Grey asks.

Shark makes his way over to Monroe when he notices something..