Chapter One

Venus's P.O.V.

Beep beep beep
I turn over to turn off my alarm. I get up and take a shower and get ready. I'm put on some black tights and an over sized jacket with black combat boots. And I braid my hair into a French braid. I put on my pair of thick rimmed glasses,and like always no make up. I look at the mirror in disgust, I'm so disgusting, my light brown hair looks like dog fur, my grey eyes don't help my slightly brown skin,and my body is so fat and gross. I think to myself before grabbing my bag and head out.

I reach a tall building named The Capital a famous and rich company, and I'm doing an interview for a job as a secretary. I enter the building and wait in the waiting room until they call out my name.

"Venus O'Brien" I get up and follow the lady who called me into a room. She tells me to sit down and that the Mr.Boyd will come soon to interview me. I thank her as she leaves the room.

Errapel's P.O.V.
Im striding towards the interviewing room so that I can interview my new secretary. My last secretary was trying to get up all on me and I fired her due to sexual violation. I walk in to see a girl in her early twenties there sitting on the chair. She has really neat and clean light brown hair and stunning icy grey eyes with a pair of thick rimmed glasses.

"Hello,I'm Mr.Boyd.Pleas to meet you miss..." I hold out my hand to shake hers. "O'Brien" She said as she was shaking my hand. She intrigued me since she didn't smile and bat he lashes at me like most women did, to which I deeply appreciate.

"So,miss O'Brien it says here that you went to accounting school for 2 years before switching two management and graduating. Is that true" She nodded politely to which I ask "May I ask why?" She stayed silent before speaking up.
"You see sir, I did accounting for two years because it was one of the things I liked doing.But due to certain circumstances I had to move and I decided to do Management, which I also enjoyed."  I ponder over her response for a few second. Liked and enjoyed? Those words stood out in my head.

"And what where this circumstances?"  I asked finally. She looked at me a bit confused and the said "By due all the respect sir,but that is personal" I dropped it and continued with the interview. During the whole interview she didn't once try to flirt which is a plus,and when the interview ended I had already made my decision.

"When can you start?" I said as I got up to shake her hand once again. She looked surprise d by my actions almost as if she didn't think she could get the job. After a few seconds she shook my hand and said "Any time,sir"
"Please Call me Mr.Boyd and you can start tomorrow." I responded "Thank you sir-I mean Mr.Boyd" She said in a cheerful tone but still didn't smile.

~Time Skip~
It's 1 am and I'm still in my office screaming at some of the employees, telling them to re due their jobs. I'm not a perfectionist nor an asshole it's just their work is so sloppy and done wrong, and because of this I have to stay here longer making me angrier than I already am. I take a quick break to calm down my headache and notice the application of the new secretary. I look over it again.

Name:Venus Romeo O'Brien
Birth: April 12 1995
Emergency Contact:
Family:None

Hmm? No family I guess she's an orphan. I start to replay the interview and it keeps bugging me. She didn't smile at all, why? If you get a job you would normally smile right. I get back to work not wanting to waste any more time and go home.