Math, First Period (with Tyler)

As I'm sitting in math I can't help but to look forward and ignore the idiot behind me.

"Abby, hey hey hey Abby" Tyler says

As I turn to face him I drop my pencil and mutter something to myself,

"God Tyler what could you possible want now? You have already bugged me more than you do on a good day. You better be dying this time." I say adding a smile when I see the look on his face. Before you get the wrong idea I should tell you that he is one of my best friends who has had a big crush on me since we were little kids.

He looks a little heart broken but he always does these days. "You're such a pain Abby, well now that you have hurt my feelings do you wanna hang out later?" He asks shyly.

I pick my pencil up and smile "Do I want to go home and do homework or do I want to hang out with a dork? Well let's see I always hang with you after school." I reply and turn back around.

What should I do? I know that Tyler wants to be with me but he knows that I really like Alexander and they are both really nice, sweet guys. I think to myself as I am pulled back to reality.

"Abby are you going to answer the question that I asked you?" Mr. Jones asks me.

"Oh um...the answer is 7,324 oh and by the way you need to change it so that you find the square root of 25 easy mistake." I reply as I look down.

"Well that is right and thank you for correcting me." He says looking shocked.

Okay okay I bet you're wondering how I knew the answer I'm smart, they had me in "smart people" classes as I put it but I had my schedule changed so I can have my classes with both Alexander and Tyler. I don't understand why all of my teacher do that to me, gosh that bugs the daylights out of me. I laugh softly because I feel Tyler playing with my hair I know something is wrong with him but I don't have the time to ask him what's wrong because the bell rings and Tyler is out the door in a flash.