Meet Anna

A young girl about the of age sixteen sits Indian style in front of her mirror quietly chanting to her self. Long dirty blond hair covering her face. Her head slightly titled down. The room is dark but little light comes from the candles surrounding the girl. She looks up at the mirror. Eyes completely black, little blood drips from her nose. She reaches to touch the mirror, hand shaky, when suddenly the door opens. The girls eyes adjust back to their soft caramel brown color as she quickly wipes the blood away from her nose. A horrified woman stands at the door way.

"What the hell are you doing?!" The woman says with disgust in her voice.

"N-nothing mama!" The girl says scooting back, knocking over a candle as she does so. She looks behind her and bites her lip.
The girls mother walks over to her child and lifts her up by the elbow.
"Get up!"
"Mama I wasn't doing anything I swear!" The girl Crys out.
"I said get up, witch!"
The girl slowly gets up , lip quivering. Her big eyes full of fear.
The woman grabs ahold of her daughters jaw and grips it towards her.
"Tell me what you were doing just a second ago." She hissed, death in her eyes.
"L-like I said , nothing!"
"What the hell are these candles for huh? And what's this, blood?" The girls mother tilts back her daughters head, observing her.
"Don't lie to me you sneaky little bitch. Don't think I don't know what you're up to. What do you take me for?" Her nails digs into her daughters skin.
"You're hurting me mama!" trying to remove her mothers grip, the girl desperately try's to get away.
The mothers slaps her daughters face making the young girl fall to ground, knocking over the candles.
"God will never forgive you!" She spits. Turning around sharply as her blonde hair flips to her back. The girl secretly wanting to pull it back and rip it from her mothers head.
"Don't let me catch you doing your little voodoo again or I'll put you in the basement...and clean up your..mess."
And with that, the mother goes to the door and leaves, slamming it behind her. Leaving the little girl behind in tears.

Sitting on the ground the girl holds her cheek where her mother slapped her. Letting go the tears in her eyes. She looks over at the mirror. Black eyes. Black eyes she was warned about.
The girl gasps in fear and covers her face with her hands.
No no no, Why is it doing this? The spell said it would only work when I wanted it to..
She peaks again at the mirror.
Examining the person that was slowly changing. Her dirty blonde hair now turning into a raven black. Her skin turning a white ash. A sharp pain filled the girls mouth. She yelps in pain and bawls into a circle.
I shouldn't have done it..why must I be so stupid, I thought I could have controlled it.
Long sharp fangs were growing in the girls mouth, pushing out her old teeth. Tears streamed down her face, breathing quick.
It's all her fault, making me this way..
Rage filled inside the girl and she was sick of holding back.
She was now screaming in pain. Sharp claws that started to come from her nails.
"You will pay mother, you will pay!" She screams out. Standing up, almost falling over the girl knocks over the mirror.
"I will make sure of it." The daughter stumbles to the door, her feet now as one of a chickens, but very more large. They were ugly with black feathers on her ankles. They were rugged and looked sharp almost.
The girls spell was transforming her completely, along with her heart. Filling it with hate for her cruel mother.
Making her way downstairs she smiled, a smile as if a wolf were about to eat its prey. It grew larger when she seen her mother, on the fourth step on the stairs. Making her way to probably yell about what the crashing sound was. How perfect this was for the daughter. How perfect it was to hear her mothers frightful scream.
"Why must you scream? Don't you see? Dont you see what you have made of me? Look at me mother! Look at how much pain you have caused me. Look at who you turned me into. A monster. A MONSTER! The girls screaming bounced off the walls of the house, so loud that the windows were shaking. The power this girl holed, was out of anyone's control.
"IM LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS. NOT ME. YOU!" The girl slowly walks down the stairs towards her mother.

"All of these years of torture, endless beatings and emotional abuse. I don't understand. I don't understand why you would do such a thing." now in front of her terrified mother, whom backed away to the wall. The girl brings up her hands to her mothers small throat. They were small in the girls hands, her hands were large now. They could easily snap her mothers neck, like a butchers snapping a chickens neck. So easy.
"Your life, the life that this so called "God" gave you. It's worthless."
Crack. That sound, it was like music to the young girls ears. A body drops. And a laugh come out. No, more like a giggle. Then came laughing uncontrollably. Then came crying, then came screaming.

"Anna wake up."

What's that noise?

"Anna!!"

The girls world became black instantly, and then came a new one. A real one.

Anna opened her eyes to see her mother at her bed next to her, a worried look on her face.

"Anna you were screaming again.." Her mother says, sitting down on Anna's bed next to her. Running her hand threw her daughters hair.

"It was the same dream..." Anna croaked out. Throat dry.

"Of the lady? Your other "mother?" "'Annas mom asks, already knowing the answer.

"Except it was different mom..I..I killed her."

"I'm not sure if I should be happy or worried." Anna's mom says arching a brow.

"I killed her. She's dead. I slit her throat..so she can't hurt me anymore." Anna says without emotion.

"But she was never real Anna.."

"Bullshit! Then why is that every time I wake up I have bruises and cuts?"

Her mother bit the inside of her cheek and shook her head.

"I'm not sure baby doll.."

Anna sighed and looked down at her hands.

"You can leave and go back to bed now mom...sorry I woke you." She mumbled.

"Your acting as if I don't care about you..." Anna's mom said hurt.

"Well that's the truth isn't it?"

"what?!! no, of course not baby!!"

"I always cause problems...I bring unwanted trouble all the time."

"No you dont anna! Listen to me," annas mother lifts her daughters chin.

"You are my baby, and you are the most important thing in my entire life. You are my heart. My life. I would never think such terrible things of you!"

Anna sighs.

"Thanks mom...but really you can go back to bed now..."

"Well if you need anything come get me..I mean it Anna..."

Anna's mother get up from her daughters bed and walks to the bedroom door.

"Night sweetheart...see you in morning..okay?"

"okay mom. Don't forget to shut the door too."

Her mother smiles at her as she shuts off the bedroom light and then shuts the door behind her silently.

Anna sits in the darkness thinking about her dream. She then turns over to her lamp beside her bed and turns it on. She gets up quietly from her bed and walks over to her desk. It was a mess. Drawings sprawled across the table. They were all the same though, all triangles with x's on them. She has no idea what it means, but there is always this constant urge to draw them. Her hand glides along the papers, staring at them, wondering just what they could mean.

I feel like I know somthing about them but nothing comes to mind. I feel like they are important..

She sits down on the chair by the desk.

(I will continue. .3.)