Lies [DaraGon/NyongDal One-shot]

“I’m so sorry but I love you… it’s all a lie.”

 --

“GD, tigilan mo na nga ‘yan.” Saway ni TOP sa nakababatang kaibigan. “Do you really think Dara will come back for you?”

Akmang kukuhanin na ni TOP ang bote ng alak sa kamay ni GD pero agad siya nitong tinabig. The younger man couldn’t even think coherently as his mind was filled with lingering thoughts of Dara. “Dara’s mine, hyung…” He slurred, wanting to make a point but miserably failing.

TOP smirked bitterly at him. “Dara’s not yours anymore. Wake up, dragon. The prince stole the princess’ heart.” He callously stated, not bothering if he hurts GD. Simula nang makarating sa kaalaman nila ang balita ng nalalapit na pagpapakasal ni Dara sa anak ng isa sa mga business partners nila na si Lee Donghae ay naging ganito na si GD. You won’t catch him sober any time of the day. The whisky was his way of numbing the pain, hoping with every gulp that it could make everything he feels for Dara go away.

“Fuck you, hyung,” GD responded before grabbing the bottle by the neck and drinking straight from it. “Fuck you.”

He shook his head at the miserable state of BIGBANG’s leader. “What is this? I don’t dig men, Kwon.”

GD only glared at him. Napabuntong-hininga si TOP sa nakikita niya. G-Dragon’s name is enough for anyone to paralyze themselves. BIGBANG is the most feared gang in the underground society, and its leader was none other than the great G-Dragon.

However, the guy became a softie whenever he talks about Park Dara, the only girl who managed to snag the badass gang leader’s heart. Dara’s and GD’s love was… one of a kind, for the lack of a better word.

There’s just this one teeny-tiny glitch though: Park Dara’s not an ordinary girl.

Her parents own the Park Corporation, a chain of hotels and resorts. Of course, whose sane parents would want their one and only princess to end up with a dragon with a past as dark as a cave? Kung pipili man sila ng mapangangasawa ng nag-iisang anak at tagapagmana nila ay iyon nang nagmula sa isang disente at kilalang pamilya katulad nila. Just like what they have feared for months now, Lee Donghae of Lee Holdings came into the scene.

He was the ultimate prince charming any girl could ask for. Handsome, rich, educated at one of the Ivy League schools abroad, and of course, brimming with the elegance that the people of their kind demands for.

When the Parks knew of their daughter’s involvement with a dangerous gangster, they immediately locked her up, not allowing anyone to visit other than them and Lee Donghae. It only took two months and now, the two of them were getting married, much to GD’s chagrin.

“I want her back, hyung.” GD grumbled again.

Tinitigan ni TOP ang broadsheet kung saan nagsusumigaw ang headline: PARK DARA OF PARK CORP. AND LEE DONGHAE OF LEE HOLDINGS TO TIE THE KNOT. Sa ilalim nito ay isang larawan nina Dara at Donghae mula sa kanilang exclusive, invitation-only engagement party. Dara looked happy, her arms linked with Donghae’s. If she’s not, then she just might be an actress because of the genuine expressions she had on her face. Mukhang masaya si Dara kay Donghae… at walang magawa si GD.