First Anniversary *Niall Imagine* **Mature**

YOUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY *NIALL IMAGINE **MATURE** 

It had been exactly one year since you and Niall had started dating. Unfortunately, you couldn’t celebrate your anniversary during the day since Niall had to finish recording a song on their new album. You could tell he felt terrible by the way he hugged you that morning before leaving, but they had to get the album out on schedule. However, you had a little something planned for tonight. ;) Suddenly, you heard your iPhone buzz and saw that it was a text from Niall.

‘Hey, love. I’ll be home in 20.  I’ve missed you all day, I can’t wait to see you. :)’

You ran to your closet, giddy with anticipation of the night ahead of you, and decided to hurry and get changed into the new lingerie you had bought that day. Niall had been working so hard recently on their new album, and since it was your one-year anniversary, you wanted to make tonight extra special.

You were putting on some makeup in the bathroom when you heard the front door close. Finally! You quickly pulled on a shirt and pants and hurried out to meet him.

“Kelsey!” He grinned at you and pulled you into his arms.

“Niall…” you nestled your head into his shoulder. “I missed you so much.”

“I’ve missed you too. You have no idea.” He said in his irresistible Irish accent. He smiled as he kissed you on the lips. “Happy anniversary, babe.”

“Are you ready for tonight?” you asked, giving him a devilish look.

“I’ve been waiting all day long.”

You smiled as he leaned in again to kiss you softly. Your hands moved up to find the back of his neck. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He took you into the kitchen and set you down on the counter, kissing you the whole time. His lips were soft and warm, and felt so good on yours.

His hands brushed your hair behind your ear and moved down to caress your cheek as your fingertips lightly felt the nape of his neck. His hot breath tickled your mouth causing you to moan softly. His lips started to kiss at your neck, turning you on. He moved his lips down your cheek, but stopped them at the corner of your mouth.

“Niall…” You rolled your head back, wanting him so badly.

He gave you a smirk and brushed his lips back and forth on your lips, continuing to tease you.

“Niall…” you laughed. “Please. I want you so badly.” You looked into his eyes and took his face in your hand. His deep blue eyes gave you a longing look as he bit his lower lip. He lifted you from the counter and set your feet on the ground again, wrapping his arms around you tightly so that your bodies pressed together.

“I love you so much. Forever and always.” You said, wrapping your arms around him, too. It felt so good to hold him. But you longed to be even closer to him.

“I love you, too.” He grinned as he held you even tighter.

His lips found yours again and he smiled as you kissed him back. Soon his mouth started moving faster against yours, and you could feel his tongue in your mouth. His hands began to slowly explore your body. They brushed against your collarbone, rested on your breasts, and slid down your waist and stomach, lingering at the top of your shorts, just above your area.

“Mmmm, Niall…” You moaned. You pulled his shirt off of him and felt up his arms and down his back. With every movement he made, you felt his muscles under your hands. His body was so perfect.

Suddenly, you could feel his hand under your shirt, lifting it away from your body. His fingers played around with the clasp of your bra, and you felt that fall away too. He looked at you in awe and you gave him a smirk.