The beginning

Harry , Ron & Hermione had been travelling for 7 months straight . They were tired . They hadn't seen an inch of their homeland in months , and hadn't even gotten a single reply from anyone this whole time . They were worried , and so they rushed back home . Speeding along Europe with their Nimbus 2007's , they slowly started to notice the sky was getting darker and darker , and everything seemed quieter and quieter the closer they got to England. It clearly seemed like something was wrong. They planned to rest beneath a tree's shade for the night , when an old man came running towards them , and he was yelling something .
" You stupid foolish youngsters ! Get out of here , before they come and wipe you out ! "
And with that , the old man started running away . Hemione and Ron were clearly astonished but Harry wasn't , he was used to it . All of a sudden , Harry's lightning scar bolted. " The darker it gets , the closer we get , my scar starts hurting more and more. I don't know what's happening " , he said .
And then , as Ron and Hermione were examining his scar , two big orcs with sharp , pointed teeth , and long toenails , started approaching them . Hermione pulled out the invisibility cloak out of her extension bag and put it over the three of them . It wasn't exactly big enough to cover the three of them , but Harry's brown shirt was fortunately camoflauged by the tree . But the orcs had already seen them . They took off the cloak and started rushing away from the orcs as fast as they could . Hermione pulled a spell on the orcs , which made them fall . As they fell on the ground , one of the orcs pushed all three of them away with its fist , which made them three enter a hole that dug deep into the ground. Down and down they went , unknowingly what is to come.