PROLOGUE

The sun light coming outside my glass window streak down straight to my face. Its warmth feels so good on my alcohol intoxicated skin. I slowly opened my eyes and rolls onto the other side of my bed.

Last night's party was a total killer. I had to take eight straight shots of tequila and a full mug of pilsen. It easily hit me and made me dizzy.  Good thing Raf was with me and is still with me.

I roll onto the other side of the bed on where he is. I scoot closer to him, being naked next to him feels good.

I trace my fingers on the bridge of his nose. His facial structure is so perfect, I would say it is sculpted by some great artist from the past.

Just when I was about to trace my finger down to his lips, his lips are already pressing against mine. The kiss was quick but I felt his tongue quickly brushed against my lower lip.

"Good morning." he greeted. He tucks my hair behind my ears. "Good morning." I greeted back with a smile.

"You were so wasted last night," he whispered close to my ears enough to make me shiver.

"But not wasted enough not to remember that you were rubbing me on my panties in your car." I giggle. Then he chuckles. "Why are you like that, Vana?" He's still chuckling as he look at me.

"I don't know why I am like this either." I lean closer to kiss him, but this kiss is much longer now, more sensual, more addicting.

The next thing I know is we're making out and he's on top of me again.

--

"I'll fetch you after school, alright?" He says as he closes the door of his car.

"Alright." I answered, facing him. I know he's waiting for me to kiss him before I entirely enter my shitass school.

And so I kissed him. "Love you always." He said.

"Love you more."

I walk my way inside. Raf and I has been dating for two months now. I met him on a party two months ago. We exchanged numbers then the rest is history.

"Vana!" A high pitched voice of a girl yelled my name. I'm sure as hell it is Macy's voice.

"Why were you not on the party last night?" I asked her. She should be always present at parties, she's like the life of the party. "I was with Will, you know..." then she giggle her brows.

"Will who?" I asked. I seriously don't have an idea who the hell is that Will.

"That blonde on the Lit class that looks like Leonardo?"

I tried to use my remaining brain cells to remember him. And suddenly a picture of that Will wearing a polo with first two buttons losen popped in my head.

"You guys are dating?" I can't believe. That guy just moved to our class just last week.

"No not really...We're just sort of...like..We should really be doing a book review and things started to get steamy so..."

I laughed, "You? Maceida Cunning will be doing a book review? Jokes on you."

"I swear, Vana! We were just supposed to do our book review but I just suddenly caught him staring at my chest!"

I laughed harder. Macy's got really a nice body, an hour glass figure. I would die to have that kind of body.

Along the hallway, I saw Melissa, Steph together with her girlfriend, Anna. I consider them friends, but Macy's always gonna be my bestfriend.

"So here's the party absent," Melissa scoffed. Macy just rolled her eyes then laugh.

We started to talk about the happenings last night making Macy regret for not coming.

Then suddenly the bell rang.

"Ditch first class?" Steph asked.

"I'm with you babe." Anna said as she snakes her arm around Steph's.

Students of Dusche's University started to fill the hallways, rushing to their classes.

But we walk on the opposite way.