LOST

There I was, turning the dusty doorknob. The cracked door creaked as I pushed it. Dust swirled around me, tingling my skin. I peaked into the shady room and felt a line of sweat crawl down my forehead. The room had two lights, flickering on and off, like a snake flicking its tongue. I stepped cautiously into the room. I whistled for Levi, my lost dog, a black and white husky. Photos crowded the walls, somehow all perfectly clean, their gold or silver frames shining in the dim light. As I creeped along the long hallway, the floorboards groaned in protest. 'Bang!' I jumped as the door slammed behind me. Was someone following me?
'No, it's just the wind.' I whispered to myself.
The next room appeared to be a dining room. On top of the table, a beautiful laced cloth shone like the moon. On top crowded golden decorated ornaments. Candles stood in the centre of the table, somehow lit. But how? I approached the end of the room, where a crossway stood. There were three ways to go. I decided to take the middle doorway. Inside was a huge bed, with white and gold pillows, and the whitest blanket I had ever seen. The whole room was clean and without dust.
A ghostly voice hissed. "I am the master of this mansion. I control this place!"
His voice resonated in my skull, like I was a hollow cave. I was frozen with fear.
"No one gets out of here alive." Hissed the ghostly voice.
There was no one around me. The voice was bodiless. Then Levi materialised in front of me on the the other side of the doorway. His eyes were glowing a ghastly red, and illuminated the room I was in.
Then suddenly, Levi spasmed, and fell to the ground.
"I am the Lost Devil!"
The Lost Devil was a ghostly figure, as dark as a shadow. Covering his whole body was a dark cloak. He had nails like a grizzly bears' claws, and red eyes glowing like flash lights.

 He had nails like a grizzly bears' claws, and red eyes glowing like flash lights

The scene changed, and suddenly the room was different. The doorway was gone, replaced by a wall, but there was another door behind me.
"This is the Eternal Maze of Death!" Laughed the Lost Devil. "Choose your next move wisely. Or you could be stuck here forever!"
I ran towards the door and opened it. Then I ran through. My heart was thumping in my chest. But I continued to persevere. I ran through doorways until I ran out of air. I stopped to catch my breath.
"Give up! You'll never make it," growled the Lost Devil with a hint of annoyance.
"Never. I will never give up," I shouted, even though my mind protested against it.
"Never say never," scowled the Lost Devil. "I'll just have to kill you myself."
Before I could move, he materialized in front of me and stabbed his nails through my chest.
"I will destroy all of humanity!" the Lost Devil laughed.
Then I fell to the ground dead.