I Miss You

[Sequel of Only Then]

Jungkook hasn't woken from his slumber his best friend Taehyung started panicking.

"MRS. JEON!!!" he ran out of Jungkook's room.

Taehyung almost trip and slip on the way down the stairs. He didn't thought about that at the moment. All he was thinking about was Jungkook. And that his friend wouldn't wake up.

He saw Mrs. Jeon peak out from the kitchen because of the loud thud made by Taehyung from jumping down at the end of the stairs.

"What is it Taehyung?"

"Jungkook.... he wouldn't wake up" he said with a shaky breath.

They immediately took him to the hospital.

"Hold on tight my baby" Mrs. Jeon said while sobbing. Mr. Jeon was driving the car as fast as he can. While Taehyung kept dialing your number but you wouldn't pick up.

.....

You groaned whilst laying down on your bed, seeing that you have many missed calls and texts from Taehyung.

You didn't slept properly last night thinking the whole situation between you and Jungkook.

He has cancer. It all makes sense now.

Everytime he's gone or when he didn't attended school. He was having checkups that time.

I opened one of Taehyung's messages.

TaeAlien: Come to the hospital quick. Jungkook wouldn't wake up.

The second text made me sat up straight.

...

I barged into the room still in my pyjamas.

There I saw him laid down on the bed.

I slowly walked towards his body.

His lips whom I used to kiss now pale, his lifeless body peacefully laying down.

No.... this can't be.

I broke down when I held his cold hand.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook wake up!!! This is not funny!!!" I yelled still gripping his hand.

I felt Taehyung's hand tugging me away a little bit as I broke down.

"Ani... Jungkook~" I whined trying to stay beside him.