The Diary Of Phillia

Warning!:Extremely disturbing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

THE  DIARY OF PHILLIA
Author : Bleuris

I can't tell the whole story of what happened to my precious Phillia,but i can do tell all the miserable things that she suffer,i found her diary below the pot on the gray terrace where she always writing,even now,i was in pain,the memories of her will be forever lives in my heart.

May 08 2018

My parents and i recently transferred in an
old antique house,it is very unique to the other houses i saw,it is a two-story with a white-gray terrace,the ambiance brings a dullness feeling.

It was a blue devils night,my father drove back on his work,me and my mother were left in the house,my mom swoonly washing dishes,the gushing water is unexpectedly relishing,i am sitting in the couch near the door,gazing outside as the moon leisurely seen.

It was beautiful,bringing a bliss in me.

The night's getting deeper,my eyes begin to itch,the sandman is calling me.

I lay my body in the sturdy bed,my mom kissed me on the forehead,and leave.

I stare at the window,the resplendent light becames blurry.

I was in peace,but in the deepest part of my heart,i know,i was in vain,i became deaf in the comforting hymn.

Corpses crouching in heaven,the pet of the devil is lurking. The people are escaping in the realms they are living,they are crying for help,they are thirsty for rapture.

The Evil are moving,the chaos breathes,The neat stained red,the butterflies roam in the mist,the light became dark,the saints became evil,and sullying temples,they are ruthless,they are wicked,they're mischievous.

Destroying themselves,they're in confusion,the war begins.
But they're resisting,to the angels emancipating the souls ,The sweet doesn't exist anymore,the desolation events brings melancholy,my inside is slowly breaking.

May 09 2018

I woke up covered in sweat and tears,i am suffocating for no reason,only sigh comes out on my mouth,a terrible dream indeed,no,a nightmare,that makes me shiver through my spine,i go out on my bedroom and start finding my mom

A cold wind touches my skin that causes a goosebumps in me,the window is utterly open,tolerating the wind soar in our house,i walk brashly onto the window,and saw a lion pin on the sill,i'm about to get it then suddenly mom calls me out,i walk towards the kitchen,she greeted me a 'goodmorning' i greeted her back and hug her,she's a kind,lovable and joyful mom,she's preparing the food,i run to the window where i saw the lion pin,i was shocked,it was gone,maybe the wind lashes it away.

My father got home early,we eat together,we're a simple happy family,i love my mom and my dad,they're both precious to me.

The dark is covering the sun,the night falls and the demons began to vociferate.

The nightmare last night was terribly occuring,woofing hellhounds,vague direful sounds,i was about to cry but my mom hug me and tell me daddy is coming,i was scared,an eclipse begin to spring.

Tormenting my soul,my mind,i was scolding,seeking for help,the devil is approaching,the demon is in front of me.

Creeping towards me i forcefully break free from my mother's hug and flee to my room,i locked the passage and i start finding something,something that helps me slay the demon,i was in panic, i covered my ears,hearing an eerie sound,i lost my mind,i destroy eveything i reached,wrecking any thing i see,i run to my bed,i run to the chair,i run everywhere,seeking the comforting place,i open the wooden cabinet and hid there,my mom is yelling,telling me to open the door,i ignore her,i was covered in sweat and tears,just like what happened to my dream,i was numbing,didn't know what to do,a gush of wind comes from my open window enters my room,the demon vanished.