Chapter 1

"In my dreams, I held her small hand and I could see her tears are falling from her red cheeks. She looks so beautiful wearing those white dress."
...........................................................
Victor prov
        I woke up from my dream. Yeah.. that dream again. The same dream that always haunt me for years till I can't even remember it when and where this feeling came from. I took a deep breath and started to get ready for school. Yes, I'm a high school boy. I button up my shirt and put a black belt.

          I walked down and finding her playing with her foods. "Don't waste the food Lyra". Her face showed how much I made her shock, she even shouted. She turned her head and say "Brother! Don't scare me and since when you were there?!". Her angry face just too cute. She is my little sister, we only a year different. "Since you started put all those carrots away,you have to eat it up, it good for your health". I was drinking a glass of milk when she said those words again. The words that make me curse my life. She still doesn't realise it how much its hurt. Those 7 words I hated the most. "Brother"

Lyra Siberia, thats my little sister, the only woman in my eyes. She make me crazy. Her big eyes always make me so nervous. I feel like I could die just from her stare. She have a shinny black hair and pair of big brown eyes. I love the way she bite her lips, I love the way she plays with her finger when nervous. I would do anything for her.

"Siblings" those labels that tied between us make all I can do is only look after her, care for her as siblings not as lovers. Sometimes I curse my life why we have to be siblings. I want to hug her, I want to kiss her, I want her.

Please be mine.. My beloved "step sister"

-----------------------------------------------------------
HAI GUYS!!!
Have fun reading ? Hope you guys like it and sorry for the wrong grammar, lol 😂.

What he mean by step sister ? Check out the next chapter

Don't forget to like it and share it :)