1

Meet Class 2-A!

I was walking around campus during lunch break. Making my way to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. I wasn't careless with my moves. Walking around without my complete uniform would bring the teacher's attention, hence being scolded.

Without getting caught I finally made it to the cafeteria. I was just carelessly choosing from the menu. I just picked out something with hot soup, hmm maybe some ramen.

I found myself a seat with my fellow Class 2 - A people. Along with the president, Okabanu Rei. They were in the middle of another pointless conversation where they'd tease each other brutally. One of the top targets was Kaminari, he gets his blood heated up easily. Instead of being scary, he gives off a cute annoyed aura when annoyed.

I finally sat down beside Rei. After putting my food on the table, I unfastened my tie and unbuttoned one to two buttons from the top of my blouse. The weather today was so unlikely. I felt so uneasy, I didn't know if I was feeling hot or feeling cold.

"Is there anything wrong?" Rei asked, in a concerned voice.

I sighed looking up to face him and said, "Could you heat this up for me?" While I was pushing the tray towards him.

He started heating it up, disregarding if it was really healthy or not. "You didn't answer my question," He said in a very straightforward way.

"Nothing"

Anggo (Kaminari) interfered and said "It doesn't look like nothing to m-"

"I said tat it was nothing!" Without even thinking about it I raised my voice and hit the table making it shake for a bit. It shocked everyone. But the only ones hearing it were the ones in our table, our class. We were all silent, it felt silent. Even though the cafeteria was filled with chatters and noises from the students around. It was silent.

Finally one of our very own classmates joined the table. He was smiling, "Hey guys! Did you see the new transfer student from general studies? I heard she's headed straight to our class! Must be interesting having a foreigne-" the noisy red head Kaino finally joined and felt the atmosphere, however this didn't stop him. "What did I miss?"

"Oh its nothing, you just missed a volcanic eruption," Hanoha replied with a slight grin.

"Huh? Really! where is it?" He started looking left to right. "I didn't hear any noise?!

" Oh shut up Banggi, Anatsuki's obviously toying with you. " The green headed Umimaru savagely said.

Banggi now looks puzzled.

"Oh c'mon look who's ruined the fun," Anatsuki violently glared at Umimaru.

"You were being insensitive about someone's feelings. Someone clearly has to stop you!" Umi defended making me look away, embarrassed. My whole face was red.

"I think you're being more insensitive than anyone here, Umimaru," I thought to myself.

"Guys, let's all get along well? Pretty please :3 ," Koneko said sounding cute but her words weren't very persevering.

"Like hell!!" Anatsuki screamed.

People were clearly looking at us. So I distanced myself, Matsumoto came to distance himself too.

"They're all a bunch of weirdos," he said plainly but it sounded like he was annoyed.

I nodded in agreement.

Finally class was starting and that ruckus from the cafeteria still was in the atmosphere.