Part 1 kiss

Deep -Deep -Deep  Talen woke up to his alarm going off he got up and checked the time 6:30 he walked to his kitchen and got  some coffee he sat down and drank his coffee he got after drinking his coffee he got ready to go to Bianca's house he grabbed his car keys and walked out to his car. He got in and said''fu- fudge '' remembering he needed a gift it was Bianca's birthday and she was having a birthday party not what you would think but a teenagers birthday party stupid teen games and some video games too he drove to the store he got here some jewelry flamingo jewelry. he got to her house and gave her the gift she loved it he waited for others TJ walked in then Lee then Adin then Reid then jewel and Jayley and Sidney then Lizzie others to they all sat down lee was drinking whiskey with Adin they wanted  to see who can the most shots in Lee won but they keep drinking Bianca and almost all the girls were playing super smash bros. John was playing so was Talen every one was doing their own thing then Bianca yelled let's play spin the bottle lee walked up with an empty whiskey bottle Bianca spun it the bottle landed on Talen.  Bianca grabbed Talen and drug him into a closet they had five minutes Talen made the first move he grabbed her and kissed her on her neck and chest she reacted with a moan she said'' sorry'' Talen said ''don't worry about it '' they continued Bianca kissed him on his head until Lee  drunk as balls knocked on the door and said times up lovebirds they walked out of the closet.