thug life serenity story

chapter.1

SERENITY POV

I walked into school.  I had on my white tanktop, it stopped right above my belly button showing the new diamond I recently purchased and put into my belly button. The shirt hugged my upper body showing off my 30D chest and my stomach. my new tattoo that read Serenity in cursive letters was showing right under my belly button. I also had on my all black baggy cargo pants and my white grape 5 Jordan's with my white MK bag on my arm. For accessories I had on a simple silver cross and small 5 carrot earrings and my diamond bracelet. my hair was pinned up in a over under bun, my make up was light w/ a little black eyeshadow and lip gloss.

My name is Serenity Jamisha Taylor and this is my story. my thug story.

~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

hey guys its LocalTrapGawdd and this is a new series I started and is all about female gang members and they are telling their story as to how they went from young ladies that played with barbies to women that will bust a cap in a second. everyone knows that there are 2 types of female gang members : 1. The girls that fuck 2. The girls that fight, shoot, etc.

They are telling their stories. Be prepared for a series of sex drugs money and back stabbing, this is my first story in this series so be prepared.  THIS IS SERENITY STORY