The Beginning of Something

Waking up at 1:30pm I realized that I didn't have my outfit for first day of school and decided to call my best friend Ashley."Hey boo wassup?" Ashley said as she answered the call.

"Oh hey babe nothing here calling to see if you had your outfit for our first day of school?" I told her concerned because I know she is the type to leave anything before letting people see her like shit.

"OMG now that you remind me I was gonna call you for the same thing because I don't have it you wanna go shopping?"

" Yes let's go but when do you want to go?"

"Since we only have 5 days before the first day of school, which is Monday, you should come over tomorrow, sleep over, and then we go shopping Friday. Sounds good?"

"Absolutely you know I'm up to anything when it comes to looking good and giving out first impression on the first day of school!"

"So see you tomorrow at 5?"

"Sure. See you there!"

Hanging up I went downstairs to the kitchen to see if my mom had left me some breakfast done because that's what she usually did and she had! She made an omelette with green peppers and tomatoes with a cup of homemade orange juice because she knew it was my favorite.

2 hours later...

Finishing my exercise section with my personal trainer that came today to my house I decided to call my mom because she had gone on a business trip to Paris with her business partner.

"Hey honey how are you?" my mom said

"Oh I'm good mom I'm just here finishing up cause Josh came in today for my section," I told my mom with a grin on my face.

"Well you better be good cause yes he is handsome but he's just there to help you out and you know it," sounding like one of those controlling moms but knowing she liked him and a while back told me we made a nice pair.

"Don't worry mom. But how was you flight, because you don't have bad company yourself and you know it too!"

"Hey young lady this is business only but here on the low he is handsome and you would like him too because he is caring and being sweet and treating my like nobody ever has!"

"EWWWW mom I don't need the details keep them to yourself," I said noticing that Josh had a nice shape, after all he was a gym trainer," but I'm happy for you have a good time it's not all serious and work take this as a vacation too and have a good time OK mom see you in two weeks bye love you!" I said looking at Josh's abs because they were perfectly shaped and formed.

"Okay sweetheart bye have a good time yourself just don't do things you know you will regret later okay? Bye!"

"Okay... bye!" I said with a grin on my face looking at Josh.

Hanging up I feel Josh's stare and I look up and he is indeed staring at me.

"Hello? Why are you looking at me like that," even though I liked the way he was looking at me.

"Can I tell you something Anny?" Josh said getting close and raising his hand to my cheek with a grin on his face.

"Yeah anything you want. What happen?" I said waiting for something.

All of a sudden I felt hypnotized by the way that his lips touches mine and I felt this electric shock all around my body inside and just went along. Nobody has ever kissed me this way in my life. I want this to last forever! While he's backing up I just pull him back because I like it and don't want it to end. OMG he kissed so good he started walking with me in his arms without letting me go. Like protecting me so that I didn't fall on any of the equipment in my mini gym. Then he lays on top of he on the sofa and then softly moves his head to see my face and told me," Do you like it?"

"What type of question is that? of course you kiss like its the last thing you'll ever do. I just love it," I said looking at his lips they are so kissable and irresistible I wanted him to stop talking.

"Well you do too and I liked you ever since I started working for you and your mom. You're perfect I don't want to lose you. You're my dream girl. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he said kissing my lips softly.

"Yes I do I thought you'd never ask and just keep staring."

"And i thought you'd never say yes but still like it."

He started kissing me again with more passion then the last every new kiss was more intense and had more passion than the last. Then I saw my self lifting his shirt without caring anything and he just went along because he knew what I wanted and wasn't going to stop me because he wanted it too. Even if I did have pain on my lower side it was worth it and didn't regret what happen because I loved him so much because he was the only and first one in my life.

2 hours later...

We were laying down on the sofa all beautifully sweaty and on each other I didn't want to let go but I had

to because he had to go to the gym because he was a group trainer there so he had to go do his job. when he left I felt this emptiness like I was missing something inside because I was , him.

Later that day I tried calling him and got no answer but I let it go because I thought that he was already sleeping because he had two turns in his job. so I just fell asleep.