Hero Society

It was the year 4026, the TriEarth is in trouble but not from the outside this time, it’s from the inside. All three earth’s are now at the early stages of war because of corruption and people in power. The political party that ruled over the TriEarth is trying to separate it and attach the two man-made earths to several battlecruisers and get pulled into a section of the milky way that’s close to earth, just not attached to it. The only problem is that families have other family members that live on the other earths. The riots started shortly after the political party set it into motion, at first nobody worried about it because they didn’t think they would.. but they did. The robotic police officers pushed against the crowds and the crowds pushed back.

A small girl stands in the middle of it all, looking for her mom who had gotten trampled by the robotic policemen. She see’s her mom laying on the ground under the robots feet. She stands there crying with her teddy bear, and as the screaming and rioting got louder and louder her sadness and fear turned into pure rage. A little scream could be heard over the rioting that got louder and louder until everyone was on their knees. The screaming was cut short by a robot trying to get near her, she shoves the robot back with her mind so hard it turned into a projectile crashing and blowing up other robots behind it. She drops her teddy bear and starts floating up into the air, everyone fell silent as this little girl was weightlessly in the air. She throws her hands out in front of her and everything but the people there began to shake and bend. The buildings and robots start slowly turning to dust, the robots try to fire up at the girl with their weapons but the bullets turn to dust, then the weapons. The robots try to run and the girl whispers,”No..” as she puts up a tellekenetic barrier behind them. Helicopters start rolling in as every one of the robots are sending out immediate backup requests. Thirty helicopters roll in and every single last one of them shoot one of their rockets, everyone starts screaming and running as the girl puts her hands up at the rockets. Boom! Boom! Boom! she quickly crushes every last rocket, then points her attention to the helicopters. The view changes into one of the helicopters in the back and you see the helicopters in front start turning to dust the closer they get to her. They try to fire the other missile at her but she quickly turns the rockets into dust, then turns the helicopters to dust. She slowly floats back down and runs to one of the citizens of TriEarth and pass out in their arms. When she wakes up they tell her she took out 3 city blocks worth of buildings, 30 helicopters, and 300 robotic policemen all in a matter of minutes. It looks like a bomb went off, and nobody but their ears were hurt in the end.