1

Almost.
_____

"Hey." Seulgi said, looking at the snowy view of the city.

"Hi." Irene said to her and wrapped her arms around herself.

"So, how's life?" Seulgi started.

"Uhm.. still covered up with work." She said and lowered her head.

"Oh."

"How about you? How's your life, Seulgi?"

"Nothing changed. Just my heart, broken in pieces." She said and smiled sympathetically.

"I'm sorry." Irene said and looked in her eyes.

"No, it's fine. I'm already used to it." Seulgi said with a tear falling down from her eyes.

A silence surrounded the two girls, their breaths turning white from the cold weather.

"But I'm almost there." Seulgi suddenly said, earning a look from Irene.

"Where?"

"I'm almost in the phase on moving on, but everytime I see you, I still feel them. I still feel those feelings that I don't want to feel anymore."

___

"You know, I wanna be honest with you." Seulgi said, as the two were walking down the street.

"About what?" Joohyun asked.

"About what we had. I mean what we almost had."

"..uh.. yeah sure go ahead.." Irene said, feeling how hurt Seulgi said those words.

"What did those things, efforts I made, mean to you? What did they mean to you?" Seulgi asked, with tears appearing on her eyes.

"They.. were friendly?"

"Friendly? Seriously Joohyun? Are you that... that dense?" Seulgi asked, tears now escaping from her monolid eyes.

_______

Since I love angst, I made an angst. Well I wrote this a long time ago, but since Im still awake, even thought it's 02.11 in the morning.. uh, I decided to publish the first part.🐧