Im Sorry, But Not Sorry (Justin Bieber Love Story)

~Prologue~

Belle kept walking backwards. She felt like she was a prey as the older boy walked closer. "Look all I wanted was a picture. Whats so bad about that?" Belle asked as she steeped over a can. "People always want things they cant have." The boy replied getting closer. His brown eyes wide with fury, his blondish brown hair all messy from the dancing he was doing before he was interrupted by a stupid fan. Belle's back with wall with a loud thump. She looked around the dark alley. Fuck. She was alone. It wasn't that she didn't trust the idol but the fact that he wasn't sober, that was what scared her.

The boy got closer and trapped her with his hand on both sides of her head. Belle took a deep breath to calm her racing heart. She could smell the alcohol the boy had. The boy leaned in. "You know what happens to bad girls when they don't listen...?" The boy cooed as he whispered in her ear. He caught a strand of her hair in his finger, twirling it around making it curl slightly. Belle tried to swallow the huge lump that formed on her throat. Her eyes remained wide with fear. "What?" She managed to whisper. She clutched her camera as the boy pressed his chest against hers. "This." He mumbled. He leaned in, eyes still open. Belle froze on the spot. Oh my God. "Justin we cant do this." She whispered. Justin was still with Selena and that would be considered cheating. Belle was still with Edward, her abusive boyfriend.

She couldn't do that and she knew if Justin was sober he wouldn't do it either. They didn't roll that way. "Why not?" Justin mumbled his breath tickling Belle's mouth. She wanted to kiss those pink full plump lips. I mean how many girls get to say they have kissed international super star Justin Bieber? Like none! Other then his past girlfriends and current girlfriend. When Justin was not a millimeter away she grabbed his shoulders and spun him around so he was against the wall she took her camera and snapped a picture. The flash blinded Justin's eyes. "Aghhhh" He exclaimed as he covered his face. Belle took this as an opportunity to run away from the drunken superstar that had just tried to kiss him.

She ran until she was out of the alley and into the street. She bent down, resting her hands on her knees. She took a deep breath and stood up straighter. She needed to get home and fast. She didn't want to get another beating for getting home late again. She already got one of those last night. She started walking the direction she knew her apartment is. The camera swinging side to side as she walked.

Once she got inside the run down building she called home she walked up a few steps before walking down the hallway to where it was located. She jumped when she saw a rat run down the hallway past her. She hated this place with passion. She ducked her head down and sped walk over to her door. She pulled out the spare key from her worn out black converse and opened the door. She closed it quietly and flipped the light switch on. She noticed the red dress on the floor and the heels. She sighed and forced the tears that threatened to fall back. She knew she should brake up with him, but shes one thing. Scared.

Scared that he will find her if she runs away. Scared he'll hurt her once she tells him its over. Scared that he could kill her. Many people will think of her as a coward but many know what she's going through. She tried to tell the police but Edward caught up to her before she made it out of the house, receiving another daily beaten. Nobody knew and nobody would. She sighed and made her way to her room blocking out the sound of the moans that came out from the room that was supposed to be theirs. She closed the door and thanked the lord her room was soundproof so she couldn't hear anything. She threw the camera on the bed making it bounce, almost falling down in the process before she took off her sneakers and the decent dress she wore to work today.

She slipped on a pair of sweats that had hole in them and an over sized jersey that once belonged to her older brother. She walked over to her night stand and turned on the lamp lighting up the attic or what she considered her room. She laid her head on the pillow and turned to look out the window. Why couldn't she be free? She turned around and stared at the roof for a long time before she remembered the camera. She quickly grabbed it and turned it on. The picture she took of Justin before she ran off was the first thing that popped up. She smiled at the picture. Many people might think its stupid to have a picture of someone's eyes but to Belle it wasn't stupid. It was special. She laid back down and stared at the picture until she fell asleep. Those brown eyes were the last things she saw before she blacked out.

What Belle didn't know was that she was going to be looking at those brown eyes a lot more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey so this is my new story, please vote and fan. This is for my friend so u better like this bitch or I will kill u. If this goes well Ill give u guys my other account name:)