Truth or Dare.

LOUIE-ANNAS POV****

DREAM****

No way!!" I screamed at my best friend harry.

"Yeah I no aye." He said back blushing.

"I really can't believe you like me.. We're best friends harry." I said smirking at him.

"I know but your. I don't know your different and I like that Louie.." He trailed off smiling at me with his beautiful green eyes sparkling at me. He laid back on my queen sized bed next to me again.

"Hey.. Changing topic, do you wanna play truth or dare?" I questioned.

"Um yeh sure?" He smirked back.

"Ok truth or dare.. Harry!" I said.

"Truth.." He challenged.

"How long have you liked me, huh?" I said giggling.

"Well probably.. Um when.. I think I started liking you like, 3 months ago." He smirked back.

"You should have told me earlier." I smiled.

"Oh well. Truth or dare."

"Dare, bitch." I said laughing.

"I dare you to..."

"C'mon!" I screamed.

"Ok ok. You may not like it but, a dare is a dare.. Well I dare you to kiss me for 15seconds." He blushed.

My face dropped and my heart stopped.. I really didn't know he liked me that much. I don't know if I should or.. Stuff it. It's not as if it would hurt any one.

I shrugged and said;

"Yeah ok, whatever"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

Suddenly I woke up, I don't know a Harry, I thought to myself. I got up and washed my face and tied up my brown hair with heavy blonde streaks in it. I walked down stairs and got a cup of tea. I was then wondering down the passage when I saw a large figure.i started to back up when the voice spoke up.

"Louie.. My girl come here" the voice was deep and British .

"What do you want and who are you?" I questioned.

"Babe.. I'm Harry Styles? And I want you." The stranger said.

I got frightened.. Harry, that's the name from my dream.. I turned the passage and put my tea down on the floor and turned the light on, then suddenly fell in awe. He had beautiful, perfect curls that traced his face, and stunning green eyes. He blinked a few times probably from the light.

"I'm sorry, mr. styles but I don't know you so please would you mind leaving now" I said back.

"Baby, I used to live hear. I want this house back, and who ever lives here will become mine as well." He growled smirking. Harry strolled to words me and I couldn't move at all.

"Go.. Away, Harry." I pleaded.

"No. Louie this is my house as well so you'd better start getting used of me.

"No! Just go away!" I screamed turning around and running straight into the wall leading to my room. He chuckled and helped me up. He then stopped and touched my arm again.

"I-I can touch you.." He softly put his hand on my arm again and again. "I can feel you.."

"Yeah dope. That's what happens when you reach out and touch someone." I glared back thinking his some kind of retard.

"But, you don't get it. I died 2years ago.. I'm a ghost.. You-I don't know how you can talk and-and touch me?" He said turning around sighing.

"Get out of my house you dick!"I screamed, obviously not believing him.

"I'm being serious Lou." He said with tears arising from his eyes.

"No, prove it then" I said glaring

"Fine" he said whipping some tears off his face.

He looked at the wall and grabbed my hand he walked towards it and pulled me through the wall to my bedroom, just literally like that. I looked at him wide eyed.

"You-you are a ghost.." I said slightly touching his arm.

"I know.. That's why no one likes me" he shrugged sitting on my queen sized bed. "That's why I have absolutely no one. The only way to bring me back is true love... I know I sound like a girl off some movie now but.. It's true." He said looking down.

"But you don't look like a ghost, nor feel like a ghost.." I started.

"That's because I'm a new ghost. I only have 10 ghost years like this then I become a ghost for good. If I don't find any one, or make love to anyone then I will be a true ghost. Meaning, no one would be able to see me. People will just walk through me.. But if I find a good partner and make love then I will be able to return to the true world.." He said looking up at me.

I looked back and walked towards him. He stood up and towered over me. I stood up on my tip toes and his lips skimmed past mine. I grabbed his neck and kissed him, he kissed back and then he pulled away. He looked me in the eyes and said;

" I think I love you.. But I'm just a ghost. I may not know now coz I'm still weary from my deAth and this whole ghost thing. But I'll be back tomorrow night.. Good night Louie-Anna." He smiled and kissed me again. I kissed back then he slowly vanished.. I opened my eyes and I was kissing, nothing. He was gone..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SOO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!

AND IM SORRY MY CHAPTER IS SO SMALL!!!

ITS COZ I WROTE THIS AT TEN AT NIGHT (SCHOOL NIGHT)

AND IM USING MY IPAD!! 😫

SO USE NO, I ONLY UPDATE THURSDAYS

OK, BYEEEE!!!!

ILY

Xxx

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$