drowning in the pool of lost memories

Alone was she, Roaming in the,streets of Shanghai. Neither did she know what future held for her nor what her past was. You see this is what happened when one day, she woke up and found herself surrounded by strangers, strangers who might have been close to her heart once upon a time but now they were just a part of the nameless crowd. Part of her was searching for home in those numerous eyes around her but she failed. At that moment all she wanted to do was sleep and sleep and forget that the world exists and get lost among those sheets and sleep for hours and hours. She wanted to give up but as soon as the doctor came in and told her that she woke up with amnesia, she went numb for those couple of minutes. A part of her was sad but a part of her was also happy and hopeful for a new beginning. Everyone around her was trying to convince her that they were home and how she wished she could trust them but in this world full of lies she couldnt gather the courage to trust them. So with a goodbye and a promise to return someday she left that place along with those long lost memories. She is still wandering in these streets which are filled with lights and beauty. I dont know how she ended up in the busy streets of Shanghai but she know this is where her hearts want to be, away from everyone. Its been a year and how she wishes she could say that she is no more a victim of amnesia but she is still the same lost girl who only has her scars as the memories of her past and now but now she no more wishes to look back at her past she knows someday everything will stop hurting . So, she just shuts myself down and acts indifferent towards everything and she know its killing her inside but she will survive. She will wake up and trudge through the endless days and she knows her heart will start feeling weaker and slower but she will live life. At least, she can pretend to and thats perfectly fine right?
11:11: wish to find myself again someday