Wonderful Quotes

"Champions are built not born."

"There are two powerful tools. Smile and silence.

Silence is a way of avoiding problems while smile is a way of solving problem."

"Missing someone is like putting your favorite teddy bear in the box and let it go, and u will miss it so much and someone will deserve it better."

"Confidence is a way of avoiding failures."

"Acceptance is a key to be truly free."

                        -Katy Perry

"failure is not enough for you to give up. The important thing you have to do is to be fully ready and hopeful."

"Time is money. Money is the root of all evil. Knowledge is power. Therefore, procrastination is the key to world peace."

"Beauty is not a makeup"

''We all have talents, we just can't find and see it. The important thing we need to do is to make an intelligent way to find it. Have an enough time and patience and diligence to find it"

"Training is the best tool to find our talents."

"Smiling is one of a confident thing to do."

"Being problematic will not help you, but being always happy will made you free."

"There is a proper usage of love. We should bear that in our mind."

"Just bite the bullet and take the blow for love"

             -Demi Lovato

"Forgiving has no bad effect"

            -BES

"From your mistakes, you will learn how to be humble and you will learn how to get a forgiveness. You will learn how to have a mercy."

"Betraying is still bad even how many times you betrayed, It's still bad to betray."

         -DSR

"Laughter is the best medicine"

        -(I don't know)