A new begining😊😊😊😊

Hi guys this is my story hope u guys like it . I do not to do any bak baks so lets start the story.

         The story starts after a leap of one year when ragini's was exposed by SWASAN and thought out from mm by laksh and baadi by shekar and dadi.

        After that SWASAN married started their life but laksh cannot get married because he was again cheated by kavitha sanskar's ex in the name of.love.  To win sanskar back she played with laksh now he came to know the value of ragini's love and her pain which he gave by using her to get swara. Now he started to love her truely and even everybody realized their mistakes of hurting ragini they started to wait for her to return live with laksh. They knew that she only loves laksh truely and will returnb for him for her love.

     Now after one year at present a mansion is shown the name plate reads RV MANSION. It is very big than mm and beautiful.

      Inside the mansion a room is shown where a man is sleeping peacefully and face is revealed and that is Our handsome RV, at that a beautiful young lady in Saree with wet after her polka comes to wake him up and any guess that is our ragu Bacha .

Ra- ranvi get up or u will be late to office today.
Rv- good morning wifey.
Ra- good morning ranvi. Go get ready
Rv- ok
After that at bf table.
Ra- come ranvi have ur bf.
Rv- ha thank u wifey. And I want to talk about something.
Ra- ha tell na ranvi.
Rv- gini why do not u go back to Kolkata once and visit ur family.
Ra- ranvi how can I they will hatred ranvi after my deeds.
Rv- non gini they cannot hate. And I know u miss them right so just try once everything possible it has been one damn year gini. So go once and see.
Ra- but?
Rv- but nothing at least for me gini.
Ra- ....HMMM...OK ranvi.
Rv- yes......! Shouted ranvi
Ra- why are u so happy.
Rv- come on gini if u go I can sleep as much as I want u will not be their to disturb me.
Ra- what.. ok fine then I will not return at all ok
Rv- shut up u can't do this shouted ranvi at the top.of his voice. For a minute ragini was startled.
Ra- stop yaar I was just joking
Rv- I don't like it pls and sorry for shouting gini.
Ra- it's ok stupid.
Rv- what stupid I will not leave u gini said and started chasing the running ragu.

That's it guys . Bye see u soon
Ravni- is ragini's husband. Yeah ragini married him after leaving Kolkata the past will be revealed later. But they husband and wife for world but for them they are just friends.