Staying For You

I do not own Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist, the images posted or the lyrics of the song I used. All of them belong to their respective owners, which I do not know who the hell they are.

And let us begin!

...Splash...

  Tiny drops of water poured down from the overcast sky. Animals had begun to flee from open grounds to seek shelter. Trees, caves, even under benches. They were not forestalling the impending downpour. Wee beings such as ants and squirrels scattered from their fleet, completely disregarding the two humans the towered tall before them.

  One of the said humans was a sixteen year old girl, with straight, platinum-blonde locks that reached her shoulders, barely covering her emerald orbs. She held her hand by her chest, heaving in and out heavily. Her uniform, consisting a white buttoned shirt and pink skirt was drenched in the rain that took place as if almost too coincidental. Her mind was plagued by the series of incidents that occurred just a few minutes ago.

  ...And let's just say, it wasn't a happy thought.

  The other, taller figure was a boy, with the same age as the girl, was slowly walking away from her. His hair was a dark aquamarine in hue, scattered on his head as he'd never bothered to comb them. Unlike the girl, his uniform was a white, long-sleeved shirt that was covered by a black shirt jacket, as well as long, black jeans. His back was facing the girl, ashamed of himself and worried that he would further inflict pain and destruction on innocent people around him. He was scarred by himself. Terrified, even. But alas, it wasn't his choice to carry a burden so heavy that it may cause a severe catastrophe if not taken lightly. Truth be told, his existence was often misunderstood. Many called him a monster, an abomination, and even a mistake, just to name a few. However, as time slips by, he was known as a hero. A savior that aims to make the world a better place, with his own, unique way.

  With that being said, his peers often disagreed with his methods, due to it being too aggressive or rashly-thought. This explains why he is often seen with bruises on his body. He just couldn't help but to resort to violence when it comes to addressing an issue.

  That is, until he met her, someone who supported him through thick and thin. Someone who can't even stand up for herself, yet there she was...

  Standing in the gloomy roads painted by the rain, tears had welled up in her eyes, threatening to trickle down her face as she pleaded the indigo-haired male to halt his movements away from her. Yet the said male resumed his undemanding pace, while gazing downwards to his feet that were soggy wet. Eventually, the blonde lady's tears streamed down her cheeks and formed droplets of water that accumulated under her chin. She shouldn't be crying. Not now, not ever. Yet the tension between both of them were too immense, as she yelled at the stubborn boy...

  "Rin-kun, please...

.

.

.

  ...Come back!!"

(Rin's POV)

  "Yawnnn...."

  The noises of pencils rubbing along the paper. The constant whispers of conversations behind me that was slowly getting on my nerves. The lack of something interesting to do...

  ...That bugs me the most.

  Cram school was boring today, it seems. No missions were being carried out by any of us. Just a whole day of endless lecture that I could care less about. Jeez, I wonder if—