Your Mind

• Dedicated to lovers of books, stories, words.

I can never find the words to say how much I love your... mind. 

Of all the waters Poseidon caused to be, your sea is the only one I want to submerge myself in.

Godly thoughts that stand deep, erect and tall like Neptunus, an ocean of fascination and stupor adorned with honesty and integrity.  Imprinting ancient calligraphy, masterpieces into my soul.

Your gaze alone caresses my body, massaging and stroking, warming my core till I find myself blushing, flushed. 

The cunningness of Cleopatra, dangerous enough to destroy an army of intellects, but gracious enough to instruct the weak, your eyes whispering fables and myths and algebra and all the things I will never be able to understand.

Your lips, speaking, saying things that even the most powerful are intrigued by. The Earth listening contently, as if in all its existence it has never heard anything as wonderful as the words that slip so easily from your mouth, your mind.

A single chromosome from the worlds genius’s. Leonardo. Shakespeare. Einstein. Galileo. 

Inventing words in numerical form, seducing the stars and planets.

And my only words are, 

Teach me.

. . . . . Let me know what you think it is about. All comments/questions are welcome.