she's my rich girl- justin bieber love story

hey guys this is my first time wrighting a story oon here so please leave comments and tell me what i could work on!♥♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Isabelle's POV**

i was thinking on what to do.

"what to do, what to do?" i whispered to my self. hen i got it. i'll invite gabrielle , madeline, devon, and christian over.

"honey." my mom said rounding the corner to come in my room" i'll be back later me and daddy are going to the jazz fest"

"okay im gonna invite gabi, mady , sychotic moron, and christain over. is the game room cleaned yet?"

"yes bye" she said walking away. i live in a 5 story house. my mom works at the local jail as a concelor. i be your wondering w=how i can live in a house when my mom works as that. the job pays rly well. my dad produces/directs plays and movies and he aslo produces albums and he is a master at getting this advertised because i have a huge imagination and i know what would get the attention of most people. my room is what ive always wanted it to be. i had a dream about it when i was 10 . my walls are black with blue stars. i have a blue translucent chair hanging from the cieling. i have black lights going across the top of my walls . i have a waterbed in the corner for when i wanna sleep on it which is about 5 out of the 7 days of the week. but my other bed is regular bed that has a black metal frame with metal roses on a vine around the poles. in the north western corner of my room i have a glass desk with the full twilight saga and harry potter set on it along with lots of other books and my laptop which was silver. i have 6 posters in my room. One of justin biebr which i totz jacked up with a puple mustache and beard and because of my textured walls white dots( i rubbed a cotten ball with make-up on it across the poster). Another justin bieber poster with red lips and a bow in his hair. when gabi first saw it she thought it was a girl and was like "who is that? i've never seen that famous person" . the third poster was again justin bieber but i haven't done anything to it yet. i have a huge taylor lautner poster. and i have another taylor lautner poster but my friends and i wrote on it say where they kissed it. hehe i got one right on the lips! i have a poster i made of jacob black in his wolf form.

"just kep it quiet , keep it on the hush

and what we do keep it just between us

i don't wanna see your tweet about-"

"hello!"

"hey sychptic moron"

"i thought we got rid of that name a tr ago!"

"nope ur stuck with me calling you it for the remander of ur life!

"awh"

"so watcha doin"

"i was getting ready to invite the crew ova my house so-"

"say no more ill be there in 10 mins with gabi, madi, abbey and crishtian"

"fine ill call them mr. pushy sychotic moron"

"hey!!!"

"ur the one being pushy"

"how are u my best friend?" asking like he was in dis beleivef that we are best friends

"idk but i love you best friend from mars!"

"im not an alien"

"but u act like it "

"how many times do i have totell u guys bailey made me do the play and it just so happens i got the lead alien"